Gaining

Ever regret gaining? how do you come to terms with it?

It's easy to fantasize about gaining, it's another thing entirely to live with the consequences. There's social disapproval, of course. Then the medical profession frowns on the whole thing. And then there's the practicality of having to constantly expand one's wardrobe as one expands oneself.

The key question is how MUCH do you want it? If you're really into gaining, you'll get to be as big as yoku can dream. If not, well, that's why they call it FANTASY feeder, lol
9 years

I thought about gaining for years and I also used to have an eating disorder. Years ago I decided to let go and stabilized at a higher weight. But only recently I decided to go ahead and gain 30 lbs on purpose. I loved gaining for so many reasons, but have since lost 20 of those pounds (mostly to avoid embarrassment around family!). I would say try it out by gaining 10 or 20 lbs and see how you like it. You can always lose the weight later.
9 years

I think everyone has the back and forth thoughts about gaining, not gaining, to gain even more, to not gain anymore....you get where i am going.

The crazy thing is that when I gained 40+ Lbs. most people wouldn't have even thought I gained that much. Sure they knew I got bigger but not that much bigger. Certain times you can tell but most of the time when someone gains it can be hidden pretty easily.
The other thing is after friends, family etc. get used to you being bigger they won't notice the extra gains as much because they have already accepted the shock of the bigger you....until bathing suit season of course.

Also, once you gain a good amount of weight your appetite is way bigger and you need more food. after several months of intentional gaining I decided to slow down and try to eat healthier and not as much food....Wow was it almost impossible. It felt even harder than when I was stuffing and trying to gain. I tried to eat a smaller lunch and I was so hungry the first several days that come dinner time I couldn't stop eating. This went on for several weeks to a month of cheating all the time. I could see if someone was encouraging me at that point to gain it would have been so easy to keep getting bigger and bigger.

I to had those feelings all of a sudden to lose the weight I gained. I only lost about 25 Lbs. of it and have kept the rest which seems to be the case with a lot of people that gain a good amount it also makes it pretty easy to gain it back also.

I say go for it and have fun so you can experience a few of these things.
9 years

I have encountered a few people who regret gaining in the first place or who regret gaining as much as they did...but they don't hang around on wg sites much. Asking here skews your answers in favor of gaining.

It's a risk either way. By gaining intentionally you risk getting bigger than you want; by not gaining you risk never living your dream. Only you can decide.
8 years

My girlfriend let herself gain 60 lbs after she learned my fetish then realized it turned her on too. She says she lans on always staying a fat chick. smiley
8 years

Growing up in my teens, twenties and thirties, I always had to desire to gain weight but had my doubts when I attempted to gain. As time went by, I began to accept what little weight I gained until I noticed (as well as other) I was getting fat. I thought about losing it but the desire to gain was greater than wanting to exercise. There were a lot of people who were wondering about my gain, but as I grew, they were accepting of my gain
8 years

I'm on and off about it, mainly due to the way a lot of people tend to react to and treat you about it. It leads to a lot of yo-yo ing lol
8 years