Submission and domination

Teasing

I love it. Also the idea of public shame or humiliation because of my weight.. anything from someone yelling: "Stop stalling, fatty!" at the supermarket, to a petite woman riding me around like a pig.
9 years

Teasing

yeah teasing a girl who was fit and is getting a bit softer but nicely to extent where you still know she is turned on by that ^^ and pinch her here and there where you spottet some softer parts ^^ is really some kind of forplay and now that i got a bit softer myself I sure would be very turned on by her getting back on me for beeing so naughty to her ^^ oh that would be great if that ever happens ;-)
8 years

Teasing

Oooh loved being teased. Especially when stuffing, it encourages me to eat more and be more of a piggy. xD
8 years

Teasing

Ha. In my younger days, I would be the one giving out the humiliation to the piggies. I loved to ask everyone how much more do you think you can stuff yourself or save so food for us skinny guys.

Now I am fatter than some of the people I teased and must say I didn't like it much. After a while it became such fun to hear people say the things to me as I said to them. Lovin' it.
8 years

Teasing

Went to the mall yesterday with Rachel, a neighbour & very good friend of mine & my feeder/wife. Some background: Rachel & my feeder are training together for a marathon later this summer. Rachel knows about our arrangement, and has been pretty supportive, even bringing her left-overs to our house for me to eat! We call her the apprentice feeder. smiley

Going through the mall, Rachel kept calling me names... When she wanted to show me something, she said, "Hey, fatty, come over here." She called me tubby and fat-boy at other times... I don't know if it showed, but I sure felt like I was blushing. I was a little turned-on too...

When we sat down in the food court I asked her to cut it out, that other people could hear her. She patted by belly and just said, "I know that, fatty!" I ordered two Grandpa burger combos for myself at A&W, but she brought me a large poutine and some cupcakes as well. When I asked her why, she revealed that my feeder had given her strict instructions! She was behind the name calling, too. Took me almost an hour to finish my lunch, and I soooo badly wanted to undo my pants. Not sure what other people thought about it (if you were at the Eaton Centre yesterday, let me know! smiley)

Rachel reported back to my wife that night and said I did very well, and the two of them continued to call me names and tease me... all in all, a fantastic day! And my first real, unexpected humiliation experience in public, and I have to be honest... I kinda loved it!
8 years

Teasing

onlyagirlafraid:
I like being teased but I'm not sure if im up for a public display like that. Subtle stuff, maybe. However, at home, the gloves are off.

I'll agree with you on this. I'd die if somebody started teasing me in public knowing that i liked it. I'd secretly love it, but i'd be mortified.
8 years