Submission and domination

Make fat girl cheer

As part of "fatty play" that could be fun if she were a willing participant. Having her say that she thinks she is too fat to be a cheerleader while she try's to squeeze into her outfit would be an added bonus. And I do love the photo above. A real turn-on. If that is your girlfriend, congratulations!
8 years

Make fat girl cheer

I actually dated a fat cheerleader in high school. Our high school voted on who made the cheerleading team (facility pre screened them- they all had some athletic ability- and the student voting was supposedly based on how well the girls did doing a sample routine.) This one girl was fairly popular and extremely well liked- the kind of girl who had something to say to the in crowd, as well as the in detention crowd. Anyway, she was on the fat side of chubby, and while she probably dragged the team down a bit, she could hold her own, and always got elected.

I didn't get anywhere with her, and the whole cheerleader thing was wasted on me, but I'd love to see her giant boobs bouncing (not so much when she was in uniform, she must have worn a bra that was made from a wet suit- they barely shifted, much less bounced.)

A relative of mine is always making fat cheerleader jokes- and it always turns me on- the only cheerleaders I really had the hots for were the fat ones. It was fairly common at the smaller rural schools where there was little competition to be a cheerleader.
8 years

Make fat girl cheer

The other nice part about cheer leading is that it is always a turn-on, at least for me, to attend my high school reunion every 10 years and see all the formerly hot cheerleaders from when you were a teenager become lusciously fat women.
8 years