General

The striking difference between reality and fantasy

The thought is very present for me. And it's not a pleasant thought definitely.

But, though there are risks, as a gainer I'm aware of them. And try (Or at least tried in the past) to mitigate them by exercising daily and eating as healthy as possible.

It's...just part of the package I guess.
8 years

The striking difference between reality and fantasy

Until my family moved to America we never had enough to eat. When we arrived I was bullied for being so skinny and awkward and foreign. My whole family spent the next few years making up for time lost. Until college I was an athlete which kept me pretty skinny. Long hours working (and studying) meant that I remained athletic (and pretty skinny) until college. My freshman year roommate introduced me to this site, and eventually it was clear that we both enjoyed eating together.

About a year ago two things happened: 1) my dad had some health problems due to his size which caused me to see a doctor who read me the riot act and smiley a few weeks later we had a fire drill which meant I had to climb five stories to my dorm. I needed to stop several times because I was out of breath, and arrived back in my room a sweaty mess with some chafing. I dreamed about moving to San Francisco for art school, but very clearly my body was not up to the task. To make this dream happen I started walking to class, taking the stairs when it was just one or two flights and being a little more responsible with my eating. Instead of having a pint of ice cream most night to celebrate finishing homework, I took tea. I went from a double cheeseburger to just having a burger. Not big changes, but overall I've been quite surprised at how quickly my body adapted.

I remain here because the fantasy aspects of the site really intrigue me. I find the voloptous curves of larger women almost as attractive as imaginging the sway of a fat masculine body. At the same time I want to be an artist, to have a life and experience the world without a disability. I admire the sacrifices people make, because I don't want to bear the heavy burden. I'm still nearly 300 pounds and don't ever want to be a skinny minny. At the same time, I'm having so much fun that would not otherwise be possible.
8 years