Extreme obesity

What ideas turn you on?

My biggest turn on and goal is to have my belly hang down far enough that my partner has to hold it up when we make love. I find apron bellies incredibly attractive. Whenever I look down, I hope that I won’t be able to see anything but my massive stomach which is constantly begging to be fed.
As for now, the simple act of gorging myself is enough to make me horny.
3 years

What ideas turn you on?

i would love it to gain so much that i get a buried penis
3 years

What ideas turn you on?

slopfatjim:
Id love to have my belly hanging at least to my knees, either by gaining more or having someone stretch it everyday, the thought of having to carry / struggle carrying it one could only look at oneself in the mirror and see a huge hanging lump of soft swaying fat, knowing that even if i wanted to be thin, id be stuck with this hanging from me for life, or have to beg for surgery!

Ahh... yes the dream. To be stuck with a big hanging belly, that my Dom/Domme has bestowed soon me, for life.
3 years

What ideas turn you on?

to make my girlfriend so fat .. a heavier friend who motivates her and they eat and feed together ... that my slim girlfriend becomes jealous of heavier women and wants that too ...
3 years

What ideas turn you on?

I may have posted here before, however there's always more that can be added for this topic haha. I love the idea of breaking a chair under my weight in front of a bunch of people and falling on the ground and then having everyone watch as I struggle to get up and people see my fat belly hanging out as I get back up. I also want to go out to stores in shirts that are a bit smaller than needed to fit me that let my belly hang out for everyone to be disgusted by and stare at. One of my ultimate fantasies would be going to my high school reunion and seeing all the fat kids I was so jealous of in school as adults, and I'm sure some may have lost or gained more weight, and having them see me totally morbidly obese and seeing people in general stare at my obese belly in shock because I was so skinny in high school. i want to hear people whisper things like, what happened, he was so skinny back then but he's let himself go how could he let himself get so obese? There's so much more I could say but I just love obesity for all that at it is in general
3 years

What ideas turn you on?

A voluptuous vixen who would sit in my lap and feed me messy cream and fruit filled pastries and ice cream until she's fighting with my belly for room on my lap
3 years

What ideas turn you on?

Always liked the idea of just getting really big without noticing and one day I just. cant get up. and I knew I was having a bit of trouble getting up recently but it had been a while since I tried to get up and I just cant one day? Idk just seems extremely hot
1 year

What ideas turn you on?

Finding another feedee (male or female) to stuff myself with and we both compliment each other and massage each other's swollen bellies.
(I never had a feeder.)
1 year

What ideas turn you on?

Stuffing.
1 year
45678   loading