General

What's the sexiest expression you've heard?

In an article or documentary on weight gain, one of the women said;

"We wear our fetish"...

Not sure why, but this turned me on like crazy...

Any thing do that for you?
8 years

Not exactly and expression but I am extremely turned on by:

Being oblivious to a big weight gain! When the woman has gained a good amount of weight and they seem kind of oblivious to the fact and still stuff themselves in clothing that doesn't fit and or stuff themselves with hugely fattening foods and deserts.

The vulnerability of a woman becoming Fat and out of shape hindering their movements, their stamina and overall control of their new huge appetite.
8 years

Another one:

When my wife is trying to diet because she has noticed she has gained 20+ Lbs. I start to get bummed then all of a sudden I notice her sneaking snacks and eating out of control and watch her gain another quick 10 Lbs. and not fit into any of her clothing......this really sends me through the roof!
8 years

Another one:

When my wife is trying to diet because she has noticed she has gained 20+ Lbs. I start to get bummed then all of a sudden I notice her sneaking snacks and eating out of control and watch her gain another quick 10 Lbs. and not fit into any of her clothing......this really sends me through the roof!
8 years

moved to general forum.
8 years

A friend of mine was talking about how excited she was for Thanksgiving and she said she was gonna come back a whole different person and said how she was probably gonna have rolls when she got back.
8 years