Gaining

I've forced women i've talked to online to get fat. ama

AMA= Ask me anything.

What the title says. These have been strictly online relationships. I tell women if they want to continue to talk to me they have to get fat. Most women decide not to go through with it. Two did and boy did they pile on the weight.
8 years

deets?
8 years

They were probably guys pretending to be gaining women.
8 years

As this is solely online I'm pretty sure all this can be is "forced" gaining (heavy on the air quotes)

Which is totally fine, and sort of falls into sub/Dom anyway.

What people are objecting to is the wording not the act I guess. In real life, with actual forced gaining, it would be a terrible thing to do and an egregious abuse of trust. But if it's agreed on between consenting adults then there's nothing wrong with it.
8 years

You really can't force anyone online to do anything they don't want to do unless you're blackmailing them. So these girls who were "forced" to gain weight were probably into it, as many people are (myself included). And actually, if you skim through OP's other posts he seems to respect people's privacy and consent. So while it may be worded a little harshly, I really don't think there's anything wrong with this thread.
8 years

OniGumo:
As this is solely online I'm pretty sure all this can be is "forced" gaining (heavy on the air quotes)

Which is totally fine, and sort of falls into sub/Dom anyway.

What people are objecting to is the wording not the act I guess. In real life, with actual forced gaining, it would be a terrible thing to do and an egregious abuse of trust. But if it's agreed on between consenting adults then there's nothing wrong with it.

True. I should have used a more tame word like "made" or "told". But, I think people who are into the dom/sub side of fetish got the jist of what I meant.

I agree with you about real force feeding.
8 years

famumbai:
What's the biggest gain that you've been able to induce in somebody?
Have you ever noticed a change in the personality of the gainer as well?

A girl that is 5'3 and went from 140 to 250 pounds. She was barely chubby at 140 and become a total porker by 250. Thunder thighs, a big jiggly ass, big spare tire on her gut and a double chin.

Good question about the change in personality. Once they go from average weight to chunky and then fat they seem to get more submissive at each stage.
8 years

oh i so would like to expereince this in both ways first i dominate the girl with my power and strenghts to eat more seduce her sweetly to eat a little more until her trained former body gets just a bit softer maybe 10lbs or so and then she consciuosly stop her letting go phase and get back into gym while feeding me now and seducing me until the point where she can force me first with her irresitable seductive ways to eat until i pass out and after she feels i am getting out of breath easily she tries several times to pin me down in some sexy wrestling encounter ^^ to tie me down and fore me to eat as much as she wants me to ;-) hehe even using drugs appetit stimulants and such things on me that don´t ahve any lasting negative effects i would appreciate if we talked about it before and pretending later we can´t remember ;-)

ah this is soo interesting first seduce to fatten then realizing oh it´s getting to much but you just like it so much and can´t stop eating for your partner and feel their desire and fullfillment^^ and then realizing oh she even can faorce me now and i can´t do a thing about enjoying it more and more ^^
8 years

hehe i guess it´s easy to tie up a little chubby girl and give her even more cakes ;-)
7 years