Lifestyle tips

How to tell my boyfriend about my fetish

Just go for it. If it's meant to be, it's meant to be.
8 years

@softly: Even though you and your husband are together since you were much smaller, I think you can safely assume he is an FA. Maybe you should ask him if he likes your soft tummy and likes to play with it when he is not drunk. Maybe he is dying to play with it himself but just afraid that you are too self conscious about it top play with it. I would also not do that unless I am sure that the woman I am with is ok with that.
8 years

I think even the nicest non-FA would have mentioned something about the weight gain already ;-) Don't be shy for your husband. Of course it is better not to discuss your "hardcore" feedee fantasies out of the blue, but asking him if he likes your belly, or telling him that it is a very erogenous zone for you and you like it if he touches it, is no strange request at all.
8 years

Softly 1:
I completely agree actually. Last night I made sure I was all smooth with coco butter and we had a cuddle. Belly to belly, I really pushed against him, really wriggling all my belly against his...he 'responded' and did comment on how nice to cuddle I was.....so, maybe time for second base?

Cute Cute Cute!

It's crazy that we can feel this way with our own spouses etc. when it comes to this fetish related stuff....I say go for 2nd and 3rd base with a little intoxication for him to see how far he extends the belly or weight gain talk.
8 years

I am glad to hear that and I hope that after all those years of hiding your desires, you can now grow as a BBW/FA couple and enjoy this newly found dimension in your relationship!
8 years

Why do you think he is not into the full belly love that you crave? Of course I don't know you both and could be wrong, but from what I read, it seems you have been hiding your belly for years and now he certainly seems to take every belly opportunity he can get. Maybe he is more into it than you think, but has been suppressing because he thinks you are not into it.
8 years