General

Getting more comfortable in tight clothes?

Men like different things. I like BBWs, therefore I like it when a woman dresses like a BBW. That means stretch pants, tunic tops, and tent dresses. Some men like tight clothes, other men like revealing clothes. But I agree with the other poster. Wear what is comfortable for you.
8 years

I'm sure your bf would be mortified if he knew that you complied with his request but were uncomfortable (physically or psychologically) as a result. And if he wouldn't be mortified then you'd have to ask yourself why he's encouraging you to wear such things. I'm sure there's nothing sinister in it, he's just telling you what he feels you look gorgeous in, but surely he must realise that there *are* people that would look (in an unwelcome way) at a belly visibly hanging out, and that you'd have to be hella confident to work that kind of look and not care? If he gives you the confidence to do it, and you love the way you look, then great. If you're not at that point yet (and as people above have pointed out, even when you think your body is beautiful there is still that recognition that others may not agree) then whatever your boyfriend loves, I'm sure he'd agree it isn't worth putting you through feeling awkward just for his gratification. smiley

Sorry if I misinterpreted his motives but I get really worried when girls say they are reconsidering what they wear because their fella tells them what he likes. Hope you find the perfect look smiley smiley
8 years

It really isn't my business, but it a woman wants to dress like the amish, or even wear a burqa it shouldn't bother me- but it does bother me when a woman does it to hide the fact she's fat, or almost as bad feels fat people shouldn't show their figure off if public. That's sad.

Of course I get great pleasure out of seeing larger women in tight clothes. I couldn't care less where their pants waist ends up, As a guy fond of jeans and thick leather belts, a gut hanging over the waist line doesn't seem comfortable.
8 years