General

Video competition winners!

The video competition has now closed and the number of likes for each video recorded. The winners are:

First prize - $50 AMazon voucher goes to Volumina, who's most popular video scores 53 likes.

Second prize - $40 Amazon voucher goes to Lilycupcakes who scored 42 likes with her most popular video.

Third prize - $30 Amazon voucher goes to CurvesGalore who scored 41 with her video. Only one like between second and third prize.

I was also offering one month Combined upgrades for the next three runners up but have decided to offer this to all the runners up in appreciation of their efforts.

Thank you all those that entered, I hope you found it as much fun as I did. Thank you also to all those that registered their likes.

I'm tied up for the next couple of days but will send out the prizes as early as possible next week.
8 years

Wow I guess I wasn't as much in the running as I thought, I put up 2 vids and the higher rated one only had 8 likes. xD
8 years

hungrypiggygirl:
Wow I guess I wasn't as much in the running as I thought, I put up 2 vids and the higher rated one only had 8 likes. xD
at least you had a go which was very much appreciated smiley
8 years