Stuffing

Techniques for stuffing?

It's been mentioned here several times....but here you go based on what worked for me.

* Gradually eat more at each meal

* Introduce sweets after each meal

* After 2 weeks in my case you will notice you will be able to eat a bit more without even trying....also at this time you will notice a slight to decent gain

* Start stuffing to the maximum at every meal trying to eat double what you normally would....and by this time the sweets after your meal start to become a necessity for some reason and they are usual pretty easy to eat.

* after huge lunches and dinners start introducing milkshakes after....you will be surprised how easy they will go down even after you don't think you could fit anything else in your belly.

* Then at the end of the night after you are stuffed to the max start drinking (2-3) 20 oz. glasses of milk to get the ultimate bloat on an already huge distended gut....you won't even believe how big your gut will look and feel.

* At this stage you will be a eating and drinking machine....and you won't be concerned with trying to eat because you will be eating constantly and find it hard to even stop eating ....you will hardly feel full because your stomach is so stretched out and you will be shocked at how much more you can actually eat.

* During this stage you will have huge cravings for Sweets, fast food, really fattening dishes of carb laden
food....after every meal you will consume huge amounts of deserts directly following every meal

* You will become lazier, much fatter with a huge Gut and your day will revolve around eating....you will almost get direct arousal from thinking of food and while eating ....you become out of control and you will only get fatter and fatter...you get a little concerned and try to slow down your piggy appetite with a little diet and realize it is so hard and you start to give in and then you give up completely and start eating and consuming even more after your quick diet....eventually you realize you are really Fat and are totally aroused about this most of the time...but become a bit withdrawn and a are a little insecure of your massively changed body and your out of control appetite....you start to closet eat mostly and want to eat alone or with someone who enjoys how much you eat

This kind of sums it up!
8 years

Techniques for stuffing?

VoluptuousGainer is way more hardcore than I am on the gaining front, I'm still health conscious so here's what I do:

1. Binge often
Your stomach starts shrinking back to normal size after a couple of weeks of small meals. A big meal 2 or 3 times a week is what I usually shoot for unless I'm busy.

2. Water
On the day before a binge I'll have a normal sized meal with plenty of salt and chug as much water as I can in 20 minutes (water passes from the stomach somewhat quickly so I figure after 20 minutes as elapsed you're only bloating your intestines with water rather than your stomach). I can down a gallon in 5 minutes and another half gallon before the 20 minutes has elapsed.
After every binge I fill the gallon pitcher and try to drink it all (if I ate enough then I usually won't be able to).
You can do this with gatorade as well, and milk would be even better as it passes slower than water does.

This works the best for me at least
8 years