Fat experiences

Gaining weight make you happier?

Hey all
Personally I've gone through times where I'm like yes to gaining and enjoying it. Than to a point where I'm like man I need to lose weight.

I was wondering about other people if gaining really made you happy or not? Or if youve been on and off.

What's your story?
8 years

Yes....I think everyone goes through those stages.

I loved it and was consumed with stuffing, gaining and getting fatter. It became so intense and arousing and then all of a sudden I had to go to a event and I became withdrawn and started thinking the opposite "I wish I was thinner and muscular again". I would be getting dressed and looked at myself 40+ Lbs bigger mostly in my big Fat Gut but also in my face and all over....stuffed into my dress shirt and my largest slacks that my Gut hung way out over the waist band and that I rode low under my belly now and my suit jacket didn't fit anymore. I was embarrassed and thought of all the look's and the comments I might get.

I am sure everyone goes through it....but it may happen less and less as you gain more weight and get over that mid point.

I start to think this is how it must be for people who are not into weight gain at all. They get Fat they are fine with it while they are eating and able to pig out on all the things they love and immediately following... look down at there big Fat belly even more bloated and get some pretty bad feelings.

I remember a long time ago when my wife first started gaining weight during our relationship... because I told her she should relax and eat what she wanted and not be concerned if she gained weight because I actually liked it. She was gaining and her appetite grew and she would come home from work and grab a box of cookies or chips and plop down on the couch watching TV and plow through the entire box or bag and as she sat their after her greedy appetite and snack fix be relaxed and in a good mood ....her mood would change as she got up with a full fattened belly. She was mad that she ate so much and was just making herself fatter. Nowadays she eats like a greedy little pig a lot and it starts to bother her at certain times when certain clothes won't fit but nearly as much as a long time ago.

I do think however when we all start to gain and enjoy it and keep trying to fatten more ....we usually get through more of those ill type feelings by becoming a bit more withdrawn from family and friends during our fattening times being that is usually a negative aspect associated with the whole gaining thing. I know I do.....even when my wife has gained a bunch of weight I am a little anxious in front of family and friends when I notice them taking glances of her and I know they are thinking "Wow, she has really gotten big". My concern is that my wife will feel insecure and then try and diet after some of these encounters or possible comments. Although lately my wife has not even seemed a bit concerned with it. I have noticed her wearing some pretty revealing type of clothes where she looked pretty Fat in recently that she wore 25 Lbs. ago and I even looked at her during these times "wow, she look's so sexy and Fat in that outfit"....even though I had been seeing her everyday since she has gained those 25 Lbs. .....and I am sure others after not seeing her with those 25 Lbs. were thinking "Wow, she certainly has been eating well"!
8 years

Once you have accepted the Joy's of being fat and not what society wants you to be. You will be happy
4 years

Ky Belly Boy:
Once you have accepted the Joy's of being fat and not what society wants you to be. You will be happy
It makes me happier when I'm gaining weight. The bigger I get; the happier I am.
3 years

I realized just recently when i see fat people in public and elsewhere, it makes me realize how much I want what they have and stop being in denial of how much I hate my body the way it is now. I know I for sure will be way happier with my body and myself when I'm fat so I finally made the decision to overcome the shame and stigma with wanting to gain weight ad ive never been happier
3 years

I realized just recently when i see fat people in public and elsewhere, it makes me realize how much I want what they have and stop being in denial of how much I hate my body the way it is now. I know I for sure will be way happier with my body and myself when I'm fat so I finally made the decision to overcome the shame and stigma with wanting to gain weight ad ive never been happier
3 years

Just a platitude reminder to love your body and yourself whatever shape you are. With all the stuff going on in the world, remember to love yourself no matter what.

End of corny message, good luck with your gain.
3 years