Gaining

I was a feeder turned feedee?

If you read my story (here in FF) you will see how my role as feeder or FA changed over a number of years to a feedee.... took a long time, but the tables have completely turned on me!
8 years

Right here. Used to be an expert feeder, and still have the tendencies of a feeder, but now the thought of eating and being fed really turns me on, too.
I think I've put on about 60-70lbs in the last few years myself.
Actually the mere fact that the tables have turned on me like this, and seeing it happen to other people (ffa_tist, TinyDancerEm, I'm looking at you) really turns me on. Anyone else into this?
8 years

I too have accidentally gained weight while encouraging and trying to Fatten my wife. After I noticed 10-15 Lbs of unintentional weight gain I decided to Intentionally gain. At first I was excited and enticed by noticing the ever increasing size of my Belly....and then I was aggressively disciplined into seeing how big and Fat I could get....but most of the arousal came from trying to get my wife to comment on my weight gain or tease me.

Eventually I became consumed with over feeding myself and that became arousing in itself....until I discovered that my eating was out of control and I couldn't stop eating huge amounts of food which became even more arousing.

I guess as time goes on as an FA and very into weight gain....it goes in many more directions. At first I liked chubbier girls and them gaining weight, then it was heavier girl/woman gaining weight, now I love women 300+ lbs. gaining weight, I get aroused on watching my wives eat and her appetite increase, love to see my wife gain weight and ultimately would love to have a mutual Gaining relationship and even fanticize about both of us being over 300 Lbs. and being a huge Fat couple.

So....roles with this fetish take shape in different areas as it goes on....
8 years

As I have posted before in some of these forums, my experience has been very similar to Voluptuous Lover. Been an FA my entire life and some time ago I decided to let myself go and enjoy all the food the world has to offer. I slowly gained 130 lbs over a 12 year period and now weigh over 300 lbs. I found the process of fattening myself up to be very erotic as well. My taste in women also increased from liking chubby women when younger to where now attractive women 300 to 500 lbs. really turn me on. I have always encouraged my wife to not worry about her weight and eat what she likes. She is not into gaining but has put on 50 lbs. during our marriage. Would love to have a relationship like above where we are gaining together, eating rich fattening foods, and encouraging each other to grow ever fatter.
8 years

garbageslut:
Yup.
That pleases me.. smiley
8 years