General

Why ?

hot as hell:
can you say exactly why you find a bigger fatter female attractive, sexy etc
try to explain ...

What I see here is asking for specific rational description of irrational subcontiousness thing. I think its basically wrong, because this whole psychology thing dedicated to find answers to questions like this. rockerfella's post earlier starts with some psychology too btw (sorry its tl;dr).

I am a poor example, but any explanation about my preferences I'd give will still boil down to the fact that I am simply just getting aroused when thinking about myself fattening up and some girl that would like it that much too. Why is that exactly? I can't explain it other than how am I (mis?)wired in my subcontiousness.
If this would not be the case, then answers in this topic will suddenly make me or anyone else who is not into fat women transform into FA.

Please take no offence if it looks as if I'm saying all that impolitely. I'm just in good mood and probably have too much point to share smiley
8 years

Why ?

It's hard to say why people have preferences. Does anyone ask someone why they prefer blondes?
8 years

Why ?

For me, it is both evidence of good living, and it is comforting in that I have a fear of being oafish and accidentally hurting her, so the cushioning is reassuring.
8 years