Fat experiences

Going swimming when you've gained weight!

I've always loved the water and took surfing lessons the first year after I moved here. I still love feeling the water around my body, and I really notice the contrast of being weightless to my walk back to the change rooms.
8 months

Ex Jock:
Surfing sounds awesome, something I’ve always wanted to try and do. Wonder if it’s harder when your heavier, balancing and weight distribution. I’m sure the paddling definitely would be.

It was fun, but hard to catch a wave even when I was fit. I know I couldn't do it now.
8 months

I swim regularly and I find that, when I'm swimming on my back, with every stroke my belly wobbles up and down. It feels super sexy.
8 months

Peldanique:
I love swimming and wearing bikini's and posted a lot in my pictures.
Sometimes I doubt to wear it under or over my belly

How to wear the bottoms, under or over? That use to be my question as well but not anymore. My belly makes the decision for me now because no matter how I tie it on my belly pushes down my ties so it can hang in all its glory lol.
8 months

I basically float now, only tested once this summer and can't wait to get in the water again. Boyant enough to hold completely still for a solid minute, and not sink below the neck. Hardly any effort to stay afloat compared to summers past.

Achievement Unlocked 😉

Also love the heavy almost weak knees feeling when you get out of pool or lake after spending time up to your chest in water. Long enough to forget how heavy you actually are, this surprised me on vacation a few years ago. Weighs you down
8 months

LOL Congrats! That is definitely an achievement unlocked. When I was married, my wife could do that. Did not have to tread water. She just floated naturally and the water was about 2 inches below her shoulders. I was envious as I sank like a rock. (I don’t anymore though!)
8 months

I've always liked swimming, the fat floats and you feel light, but now that I've gained about 60 kilos I must admit that I'm a little embarrassed just going out in shorts showing my stretch marks full of thighs and going swimming looking like a big whale haha I guess the water calls me 🐋🐋🐋
8 months

I can relate to sinking and my wife can relate to floating and swimming well, as she always has :-) This summer, she went with a large “fat girl’s crop top” to free more of her belly to go free!
7 months

Went into a swimming pool for the first time in years yesterday.

It was weird feeling the way my body now moves in water.
7 months

One of my first experiences realizing I thought fat people were lovely was at Disney World. This gigantic fat girl came swimming up to me, and told me she was a champion swimmer, and she was so good because she was full of blubber like a whale. I thought she was so cool.
7 months
123   loading