Fat experiences

Going swimming when you've gained weight!

It feels different definitely. I like to swim quite a lot and have noticed the difference in how the water feels against the belly and body and moves around them. And yes you do float more easily!
5 months

I love the sensation of the water "lifting" my belly when I'm standing submerged to my chest in the poop.
5 months

BigBallBellyGirl:
I love the sensation of the water "lifting" my belly when I'm standing submerged to my chest in the poop.

And unfortunate typo.
5 months

BigBallBellyGirl:

Munchies:
And unfortunate typo.

HAHAHAHA! Yes, unfortunate indeed. I shall leave it just because it's hilarious.
5 months

Wifestuffer:
One of my first experiences realizing I thought fat people were lovely was at Disney World. This gigantic fat girl came swimming up to me, and told me she was a champion swimmer, and she was so good because she was full of blubber like a whale. I thought she was so cool.

dland is low key one of the best places in the world to be around other fats. so many large wobbling bodies, it's fucking great.
5 months

I love swimmimg when I'm fatter. The buoyancy is great.

I prefer swimming with a shirt, but recently I've noticed that I actually like not wearing one.

People in this thread have mentioned Disney is great to see fat people. I'm actually heading there (Wolrd) in a few months. I'm looking forward to it. Hoping my swim suit will still fit then.
5 months

When I was 160 lbs, if I stayed still in water, I’d slowly move into a vertical position, with the water-line between by mouth and the top of my head.

At 330 lbs, and with a big ball-belly that acts like a personal floatation device, I pretty rapidly get turned either onto my back or my front, horizontally in the water. On my back, my belly sticks up out of the water, and on my front, my belly pushes my bum out of the water.
5 months

not any fault
5 months

Feeling like an oil tanker nowadays...
By size I mean..not that Im leaking
1 month

A long time lady friend of mine has gone from from 130 to north of 200 over the last 5 years.. she never used to be able to float in water, these days she floats quite nicely with a significant belly and bust above the waterline…
1 month
123   loading