Gaining

First real feedee from russia!

Wow - great site! Your Princess looks wonderful with 40 pounds more. Do you think she will gain 40 pounds in the coming year?! Thanks for posting.
16 years

Dear Konstantin,

It says in the rules of the site:

# Advertising products or services is not allowed without prior arrangement with the website owner. This includes advertising in signatures and links to other sites.

Since it's a free site, and many members will appreciate it, we'll leave it. But please do put a link to FF prominently on your home page.

Thanks! and congratulations,
Juicy
16 years

Can we keep the politics out of the topic? Especially if they seemed to make Kon uncomfortable.
16 years

I can understand your excitement, but do you really have to bump this thread every week? I'm sure people who are interested have bookmarked the site by now.
16 years

Hey Kon, your wife has really blossomed. Her figure is much more womanly now with her curves.

Have your/her family or friends commented at all on her weight gain?
16 years

KonstantinFromRU wrote:
Any resource, good or bad, simply dissapear, or become "small tribe", if will never announce the updates. There are a lot of ways to spread the annouces - own mail list, rss feeds, own blog, forums, at least i can create special megasuperpuper client for my site, and simply offer to donload it.... But the best startpoint (first one or two years this is the best way).

All nice and good, but actually this board isn't meant for people to pimp their sites. Nobody will mind if somebody makes a little advertisement for his free site, but you do that since August now.
16 years

Konstantin,

Can I suggest that you ask people who would like to receive updates to be put on your mailing list? Then you can post here perhaps twice a year or something to invite people to be added to the mailing list, rather than posting every update. That should serve both your needs and the concerns being expressed here.

Thanks,
J
16 years