Stuffing

Thoughts on length and type of stuffings

I used to like to have one good meal and eat as much of it as I could before feeling full, then enjoying the fullness.

That was a stuffing then. 20-30 minutes.

Then after a while, I had to push past that to fill up as full as I could without getting nauseous, then topping off with liquid. Now that is what I consider a stuffing, anything less is just a good meal. 45 minutes - 1 hour.

If I want to really go all out, I need to get to uncomfortably full, then take a breather, then re-stuff. 2 hours.

I have never dedicated an entire day or multiple days to stuffing every meal or graze-stuffed a day (I am not normally a grazer or a snacker), but I have gotten to get both a big lunch/dinner (I prefer a light breakfast) and a second dinner on the same day a couple of times. 4-5 hours. I think I should try to graze my way through a day, but I don't really know how to do that and stay full all day without getting bored or distracted, or what foods work for that as opposed to just eating a big meal. Maybe I am overthinking it.

Can anyone relate or have anything to add?
8 years

DunkinBelly:
I have stuffed with a whole pizza but to me that's just one really big dinner haha

I'm going to guess that wasn't a personal pan size either lol medium? or did you actually stuff a whole 5 topping large into you? :-)
8 years

Mediums are easy. I don't think I've never done a whole large in one sitting but I think I'd feel quite accomplished if I did although it would depend on the brand and crust. Not all pizzas are equal. Store bought frozen pizzas aren't nearly as much as say a Papa Johns "The Works". I just wish Papa Johns had a stuffed crust pizza like Pizza Hut. :-)
8 years

I have never had a strong desire to eat an entire pizza by myself in one sitting. It's a low priority stuff-it list item for me.
I think it would be cool to do, but I tend to overthink things, and deciding on how big, from where, and what toppings would make it more work than fun.
8 years