General

Small clothes on a big body?

One fantasy I have that I really enjoy is having a big, fat girlfriend who likes to wear small, skimpy clothes -- like, way too small for her. The idea of a 250+ lb girl squeezing herself into a pair of little denim shorts and a crop top so her belly, rolls and love handles bulge out in their full glory, wobbling and jiggling with every step she takes, the seams straining as they struggle to contain her flab... it's a big turn-on, to say the least.

Have any FAs or gainers tried wearing small clothes like this? Any insight into how pleasurable or not it can be?
8 years

Everyone is different. I enjoy BBWs who dress as BBWs. I like when they wear loose clothes to be comfortable and to allow room for future gains.
8 years

I like seeing snug clothing on girls.... As if it used to fit but doesn't anymore, but not too tight either.
8 years

ChubbyHubby:
I like seeing snug clothing on girls.... As if it used to fit but doesn't anymore, but not too tight either.

MrsJellyBelly:
its called DENIAL lol

LOL! YES! Or at least a little unawareness. When a girl's clothes are soooo tight they actually alter her body's natural shape, THAT's denial! And that I'm not really a fan of, but just a little snug? Oh yeah!

I also love seeing bigger girls or women that know how to dress very nicely for their size. The ones that really truly put the 2nd "B" in bBw.
8 years

kissmythis:
Ive done that before its overrated to me...is more play like. Overall I like to dress in things that fit properly makes a difference. It can be fun for certain occasions though.

Do you like dressing up - like for an evening out - something a little elegant? Or are you more of a "Jeans and T-shirt" type?
8 years