Gaining

Heavy cream is very sneaky

Joshredzippo:
Yes. Im too lazy to write it out but i will because ive kinda been studying it. It redistributes fat from visceral to subcutaneous. I started at about 190 and started drinking a lot. Like 1-2 liter a day. Most people cant handle it, i would drink a liter through the day and then right before bed. Started loading on the subcutaneous fat. Would get nauseous in the middle of the night and just sweat and Feel hot from my body dealing with all the cream. On top of it i was eating 2000-3000 calories of normal food to help the cream digest. You want there to be a base. Some people get lactaid im lucky enough to not have needed any. If you drink a liter a day as well as 3000 calories you can expect to gain about 2/3 lb a day. Thats about my max gain for anything longer than a week. And thats actual substantial fat gains. Id say a quart of cream is the max you should go. I started in september and by november i was up 55 lbs. it just takes dedication it honestly is like going to the gym but to get fat. Im now around 270 as my base weight a year and a couple months later. Going to start a cream cycle as ive gained a lot of visceral fat from beer lately. Its the way to go but you have to drink like a cup a day and still eat a lot. Anyone expecting a “magic weight gain” is going to be disappointed unless they can stay disciplined. I think you can gain 5 lbs a week if you absolutely stuff yourself and drink a liter a night. Thats incredibly quick. We dont think its fast as gainers because of weight gain stories but real bodies are real bodies and they take longer to adjust. If people are into rapid gaining then they also need to take breaks from stuffing and do the opposite. Do a couple weeks of cream/stuffing then eat very very light for 3-5 days and start again. I did this 2 times and gained 15 lbs i had to get all new clothes. It works super well i had to take a break because my skin was stretching so much and it hurt pretty bad

There’s good info in there, thanks.

I used HC twice about 3 weeks apart & I wasn’t expecting it to work as well as it did. I wanted to see if I could use it to ‘redistribute’ my belly fat to subcutaneous fat without gaining a lot (because i cant afford to outgrow my clothes right now lol). And it actually worked just like I was hoping, I gained only 3lbs.

I had to balance the calories I was eating with HC calories which was a little weird. I essentially did a pint a day which is about 1600 calories, so I wasn’t eating that much. The first time i bought 2 qts and drank it over 4 days. Maaan, you guys undersold that hot, sweaty, nauseas feeling. I got that the first night cause i drank too much at once at night. I didnt do that again. I noticed a pretty big difference after 4 days, my belly felt much less obstructive, which is awesome.

The 2nd time (like 2 weeks ago) i was feeling a bit too cavalier & got 3 qts. I started feeling not great the 5th day & I threw the rest out. 4 days & 2 qts is my limit. My belly Has gotten alot softer (& more fun lol) and my chest & arms are filling out. My shirts fit better too.

I’ll do 2 qts at least 2 more times.
4 years

I definitely want to try this but I'm allergic to milk (a thing I never knew was different than intolerance). I've read some of Becomingoverweight's posts about stearic fatty acids, as well as posts about phytogen-rich foods/topical oils, and I think I have a plan.

For long-chain fatty acids like heavy cream:
-Cocao butter or powder, emulsified or mixed into my gaining smoothies as a heavy cream substitute (haven't tried yet, and eager to now)
-apparently I've been doing something right along these lines by using cashews as my main calorie source
-adding low-sugar chocolate to my snacking habits

To further discourage visceral fat accumulation and encourage it's burning:
-using lavender and teatree oil topically, in my lotion after showers and for that lovely, tingling feeling that puts me right to sleep in the evening (extra sleep is also great for not gaining visceral fat!)
-using soy milk as a base in my smoothies
-adding sesame oil and tofu to my meals

So far I've noticed my typically fatless lower legs getting a layer of softness, after 10 days my belly and waist measured smaller, and my butt got a little bigger, all while I lost 3 pounds!

I sure hope this isn't placebo, because I'd love to be soft all over!
4 years

Joshredzippo:
Yes. Im too lazy to write it out but i will because ive kinda been studying it. It redistributes fat from visceral to subcutaneous. I started at about 190 and started drinking a lot. Like 1-2 liter a day. Most people cant handle it, i would drink a liter through the day and then right before bed. Started loading on the subcutaneous fat. Would get nauseous in the middle of the night and just sweat and Feel hot from my body dealing with all the cream. On top of it i was eating 2000-3000 calories of normal food to help the cream digest. You want there to be a base. Some people get lactaid im lucky enough to not have needed any. If you drink a liter a day as well as 3000 calories you can expect to gain about 2/3 lb a day. Thats about my max gain for anything longer than a week. And thats actual substantial fat gains. Id say a quart of cream is the max you should go. I started in september and by november i was up 55 lbs. it just takes dedication it honestly is like going to the gym but to get fat. Im now around 270 as my base weight a year and a couple months later. Going to start a cream cycle as ive gained a lot of visceral fat from beer lately. Its the way to go but you have to drink like a cup a day and still eat a lot. Anyone expecting a “magic weight gain” is going to be disappointed unless they can stay disciplined. I think you can gain 5 lbs a week if you absolutely stuff yourself and drink a liter a night. Thats incredibly quick. We dont think its fast as gainers because of weight gain stories but real bodies are real bodies and they take longer to adjust. If people are into rapid gaining then they also need to take breaks from stuffing and do the opposite. Do a couple weeks of cream/stuffing then eat very very light for 3-5 days and start again. I did this 2 times and gained 15 lbs i had to get all new clothes. It works super well i had to take a break because my skin was stretching so much and it hurt pretty bad

adBen95:
There’s good info in there, thanks.

I used HC twice about 3 weeks apart & I wasn’t expecting it to work as well as it did. I wanted to see if I could use it to ‘redistribute’ my belly fat to subcutaneous fat without gaining a lot (because i cant afford to outgrow my clothes right now lol). And it actually worked just like I was hoping, I gained only 3lbs.

I had to balance the calories I was eating with HC calories which was a little weird. I essentially did a pint a day which is about 1600 calories, so I wasn’t eating that much. The first time i bought 2 qts and drank it over 4 days. Maaan, you guys undersold that hot, sweaty, nauseas feeling. I got that the first night cause i drank too much at once at night. I didnt do that again. I noticed a pretty big difference after 4 days, my belly felt much less obstructive, which is awesome.

The 2nd time (like 2 weeks ago) i was feeling a bit too cavalier & got 3 qts. I started feeling not great the 5th day & I threw the rest out. 4 days & 2 qts is my limit. My belly Has gotten alot softer (& more fun lol) and my chest & arms are filling out. My shirts fit better too.

I’ll do 2 qts at least 2 more times.

is this two quarts over the period of how long? one day?
4 years

NolanHarrison:
is this two quarts over the period of how long? one day?[/quote]

I once drank 3qt in a day. Just to see if I could. Don't recommend it
4 years

1 quart a day for me is no problem. 2 quarts a day starts to just straight through me. I have wondered however, if one of the OTC anti diarria liquids mixed in (just a little) would slow it down and cause all those calories to be absorbed.
4 years

NolanHarrison:

2 qts in a day?! No sir! Not me lol. 2 qts over 4 days, or 1 pint a day(with chocolate milk/syrup). Sorry for the confusion.
4 years

NolanHarrison:

MustBecomegluttonous:
I once drank 3qt in a day. Just to see if I could. Don't recommend it[/quote]

Geez. Did you vomit? Or I wonder if it all went through you? Can't imagine it felt that good.

I still can't handle 1 quart in a day, even occasionally. The last time I tried that, I threw up. I was only 130ish pounds back then, but still.

I can try a pint a day for a couple days in a row. But I can't seem to do that every day for a week, at least not yet.
4 years

NolanHarrison:

MustBecomegluttonous:
I once drank 3qt in a day. Just to see if I could. Don't recommend it

ILuvChubbyChix:
Geez. Did you vomit? Or I wonder if it all went through you? Can't imagine it felt that good.

I still can't handle 1 quart in a day, even occasionally. The last time I tried that, I threw up. I was only 130ish pounds back then, but still.

I can try a pint a day for a couple days in a row. But I can't seem to do that every day for a week, at least not yet.[/quote]

It went right threw me also was not hungry for 2 days
4 years

aurasphere:
I definitely want to try this but I'm allergic to milk (a thing I never knew was different than intolerance). I've read some of Becomingoverweight's posts about stearic fatty acids, as well as posts about phytogen-rich foods/topical oils, and I think I have a plan.

For long-chain fatty acids like heavy cream:
-Cocao butter or powder, emulsified or mixed into my gaining smoothies as a heavy cream substitute (haven't tried yet, and eager to now)
-apparently I've been doing something right along these lines by using cashews as my main calorie source
-adding low-sugar chocolate to my snacking habits

To further discourage visceral fat accumulation and encourage it's burning:
-using lavender and teatree oil topically, in my lotion after showers and for that lovely, tingling feeling that puts me right to sleep in the evening (extra sleep is also great for not gaining visceral fat!)
-using soy milk as a base in my smoothies
-adding sesame oil and tofu to my meals

So far I've noticed my typically fatless lower legs getting a layer of softness, after 10 days my belly and waist measured smaller, and my butt got a little bigger, all while I lost 3 pounds!

I sure hope this isn't placebo, because I'd love to be soft all over!

that all sounds really luscious honestly! lavender lotion? ooofff thats great. Walmart actually sells a dairy free heavy cream btw. Same calorie count as heavy cream
4 years

glittergem:
that all sounds really luscious honestly! lavender lotion? ooofff thats great. Walmart actually sells a dairy free heavy cream btw. Same calorie count as heavy cream[/quote]

Thanks! I seem to have started gaining more in my butt and legs than my belly right now. My belly even may have temporarily shrunk! If I try out some dairy-free HC, who knows what could happen?
4 years