Gaining

Heavy cream is very sneaky

Zdude:
do you think a full quart is too much? Or should I give it a try? And yes 1/2 quart is 1pint I know, lol, I wanting to drink a full quart[/quote]

I think a quart is fine. I've done a whole gallon in a day a few times, but people react differently to heavy cream.
3 years

Zdude:
I’m on day 6 and by the way a whole quart was too much for my system y’all were right, I guess this is a marathon not a sprint.... I definitely feel more jiggly tho so that’s good, I don’t have a scale tho so I have no idea how much I’ve gained

You can also help by taking lactaid. In the past my digestive system couldn't even handle a pint a day, even though I'm not lactose intolerant. I'm on day 2 of cream with lactose pills and haven't had any intestinal issues at all.
3 years

Zdude:
I’m on day 6 and by the way a whole quart was too much for my system y’all were right, I guess this is a marathon not a sprint.... I definitely feel more jiggly tho so that’s good, I don’t have a scale tho so I have no idea how much I’ve gained

Gingerbeer4:
You can also help by taking lactaid. In the past my digestive system couldn't even handle a pint a day, even though I'm not lactose intolerant. I'm on day 2 of cream with lactose pills and haven't had any intestinal issues at all.

Yeah, a lactaid pill before chugging is what makes it easy for me. But be warned, it doesn't mean your body can handle a TON, it will still go right thru you if you overdo it...
3 years

Zdude:
I went back to 1/2 quart a day and I’m up 8 lbs and my belly has grown an inch!! Loving the effects mostly subcutaneous!! Can’t wait to get a standing overhang and a grab-able roll while laying down

This is awesome, great work. Now keep it up, there is a man on here that has blown up on heavy cream during quarantine, try to catch up with him.
3 years

mtnboy312:
This is awesome, great work. Now keep it up, there is a man on here that has blown up on heavy cream during quarantine, try to catch up with him.

Zdude:
Who did I’m jealous[/quote]

HeavyCreamBelly
3 years

I hope I will see some fattening results. I am now drinking two pints of heavy cream mixed with chocolate syrup a day. Ever since I have been gaining weight it always goes to my big Fat belly. Which I don't mind. So that is probably where this will go.
3 years

I have found that mixing heavy cream with black tea and honey is SOO good and makes it easy to chug down. I’ve been downing a half pint each night but this week I’m going to try for a full pint. Definitely feeling the new subcutaneous giggly fat all over.

Also, I’ve been experimenting with mixing in canola oil to add even more calories by first whisking it with a bit of the cream before I add it to the giant mug I use.

I’ve been taking two lactaids before I drink the cream which definitely helps.
3 years

MackTheFork:
Heavy cream is DEADLY! (In a good way.)

The only suggestions I woud make is to try and cut it with something, or drink a glass of water before or after, so it's not like BAM on your stomach-

And, also, go slow at first so you don't get sick.

When I started drinking a cup of coffee cup's worth of it when I had my feeder, she said "Well, at least we know you're not lactose intolerant." But please make sure you're not, by going slow.

Getting fat is fun, getting sick is the worst feeling.

But heavy cream, hands down, will put fat on you in a hurry. I did 7 pounds in a month.

I would 100% agree with this advice.
3 years

How long will heavy cream keep in the refrigerator? It seems to last a long time, just not sure how long?
3 years

What are some discreet ways to make heavy cream shakes? I don't want my roommates to see me.

Ordering starbucks with heavy cream gets expensive.
3 years