Gaining

Heavy cream is very sneaky

I just started my first time to ever use HC. I’ve been doing a pint a day. I feel my belly stretched out like I don’t have to push it out to the max. It’s been that way for the past few days. I don’t know if weight has been added yet. I don’t have a scale but I feel like it might have. I’ll stop at a store a check that. I’m honestly more interested in the distribution of where the fat goes. So far it’s my belly that’s protruding more and I’m so excited and turned on.
I’ve done a pint a day for 5 days and I plan to take a 2 day break before another 5 day circle.

Do you think I’ll experience the delayed effect that everyone talks about having?
Is what I’m drinking enough to see the blow up in a week or so?
3 years

Here's my update on my current gaining cycle.

I weighed myself this morning and, after 7 days of heavy whipping cream, I am up 8 pounds!

I have noticed that the daily change in weight seems to be slowing. I'm not sure what's causing that.

I did some digging around and found a bottle of Lypo Gold in my medicine cabinet. I'm going to try that out to see if it makes a difference.

Based on the amount of heavy whipping cream I'm consuming, I need to take 5 pills each time I drink my 10 ounces. At that rate, the bottle won't last long. I'll probably finish it in a few days.

If the Lypo Gold helps improve digestion and boosts my gain again, then I'll need to reduce my consumption because I'm taking in more fat than my body can absorb, and there's no point wasting the money.

It would not be realistic to rely on the Lypo Gold due to the amount of pills I'd need to consume per day (25) to keep up with my fat consumption.

The other possibility is that I'm just approaching my previous plateau of 270 pounds. Maybe things will pick back up if I can break past that plateau. I'll post again in a few days to share the results of the Lypo Gold use.
3 years

I used up all of the Lypo Gold, and it did not improve my gain at all, so I don't think absorption was a problem. I think it may have just been an issue of me approaching my previous plateau of 270 pounds.

On the plus side, it looks like I finally shot past my plateau this morning. I weighed in at 273 pounds. I'll check back in on Friday with my two-week update.
3 years

I’m considering drinking heavy cream to try and hit 175 by January 2021. I’ve seen people talk about the delayed effect of cream, and that sounds pretty exciting! I plan on drinking a pint a day for 5 days, and then taking a week off before doing the cycle over again.

Anyone have any tips? 🙂
3 years

I am starting a pint a day as of yesterday along with stuffing. I was going for 6-7k calories a day but I almost did that before dinner last night and was so full I could barely eat dinner (really didn’t....my wife looked at me pretty strange) primarily from stuffing like this for 5 days already. I think I am going to just eat normally and add the heavy cream one pint a day for Severn days and then relax3-5 days or a week and back on like ChubbyAthlete. I have a feeling it will really make me explode. I have had some crazy success along time ago.
Trying for 280 lbs. I wonder how fast I will get there.....and once again it’s to shock my wife and see if she really does love the big Gut I gained.
3 years

Here's my two week update on heavy cream. I'm only up 12 pounds total. I peaked at 13 pounds, then mysteriously lost a pound, and my weight has stayed there for the past two days, which makes no sense to me smiley.
3 years

I would say that is pretty good Zora. 12 lbs. in two weeks. Have you been eating normal? How much HC do you have in a day?
3 years

voluptuouslover:
I would say that is pretty good Zora. 12 lbs. in two weeks. Have you been eating normal? How much HC do you have in a day?

Thanks! Yes, I eat my normal diet, and just add heavy cream on top of it.

I'm drinking a total of 50 fluid ounces of heavy cream per day, but I don't drink it all at once. I drink 10 fluid ounces at a time, 5 times per day, at least 2 hours apart.
3 years

Some results with the HC. I started a pint/day last Wednesday and today is Sunday. I have been averaging 4,500 - 5,500 calories a day which includes the pint at 1600 Really Fattening calories. So, basically I have had 4 pints based on the figuring below.

I forgot it has been so long but HC will really bloat you up after drinking. I generally have it an hour or so after dinner .....drink it down in 4 gulps typically (It is easy enough for me) along with some sugar like chocolate and followed with a bottle of water. I try to drink it several hours before going to bed because the first night I had right before bed and I didn't digest it well (Heartburn city).

I weighed myself yesterday mid-morning and was 261 Lbs. and then again in the evening after the HC.... 266 Lbs. All time High for me with both weigh-ins.

The calorie intake has made me look unbelievably stuffed & bloated but I can feel a little bit of the damage already from the HC (I tried on my smallest boxers the other night for bed "Large" I wear an XXL-XXL typically and I could barely get them over my hips and butt whereas 2 weeks ago I wore them just fine comparitively speaking.....I literally thought I was going to split them they were so skin tight...my Huge Gut hung out a good 8-10"over the waist band with a slight hang.... my wife must have seen me in them at my sink brushing my teeth before bed and thought...Holy shit what has happened to my husband. "She has said nothing"

I am awaiting the delayed gains and fattening coming in 5-7 days like I really saw last time....but I gotta say all the extra eating has done wonders to the scale already.....I wonder how I will look at 280 Lbs.? It may come sooner than I think.

I put up a new pic on my profile.....see if you can see a difference from the previous pic where I was 257 Lbs. years ago ....I tried to do the same angle and all but it looks to be slightly off?
3 years

Here's my weekly gaining update. I'm three weeks into my heavy whipping cream cycle and, wow, it was a great week! I'm weighing in at 283 pounds, which is a 23 pound gain over three weeks. Not bad at all!

Heavy whipping cream is phenomenal. Someone on here once referred to it as magic blimp juice, and I completely agree with that description.

I have one more week left for this gaining cycle. I'll post my update next week with the final results. Then I'll diet for one week, and start my next gaining cycle.

At this rate, I may need to replace my wardrobe soon...or just hang on to it for a while and see how long I can wear it before one of my co-workers suggests I get bigger clothes 😈.
3 years