Gaining

Heavy cream is very sneaky

Admiration:
Zora this is amazing!!! Congratulations to you!!!!!!!!!!! You went past your past plateau and did it all on a normal diet + doing your homework on the HC. That is way cool!

Where has the weight come on for you, and what does the fat feel like?[/quote]

Thank you! This was the first week in which I actually gained the amount of weight that I should have been gaining, based on the calories I'm consuming. That plateau was something else.

I'm on prednisone right now, and that has definitely affected where I put on the weight this time. I was genuinely surprised, given that the fat in heavy whipping cream tends to be stored as subcutaneous fat.

The prednisone caused the weight to pile up mostly in my belly and love handles, though my jeans are definitely tighter around my thighs.

It definitely feels like a lot of it is visceral, because the top of my belly is quite firm, and I just feel like my insides are stuffed. There's more subcutaneous fat in my lower belly, which feels nice and jiggly.

I've also accumulated a good amount of weight on my back, and I have some absolutely delicious back fat rolls that I get to play with.

As is typical with prednisone, I totally have moon face, and that's okay.

Fortunately, I'm tapering off the prednisone and will be completely off it in 5 weeks.

While I do like the round shape my belly is giving me, I can't wait to get off the prednisone and put on weight in a more feminine pattern.

I'm definitely looking forward to gaining weight in my breasts, hips, thighs, and butt again. I have some jeans that I want to fill to capacity...maybe burst a seam or two šŸ˜.
3 years

voluptuouslover:
Some results with the HC. I started a pint/day last Wednesday and today is Sunday. I have been averaging 4,500 - 5,500 calories a day which includes the pint at 1600 Really Fattening calories. So, basically I have had 4 pints based on the figuring below.

I forgot it has been so long but HC will really bloat you up after drinking. I generally have it an hour or so after dinner .....drink it down in 4 gulps typically (It is easy enough for me) along with some sugar like chocolate and followed with a bottle of water. I try to drink it several hours before going to bed because the first night I had right before bed and I didn't digest it well (Heartburn city).

I weighed myself yesterday mid-morning and was 261 Lbs. and then again in the evening after the HC.... 266 Lbs. All time High for me with both weigh-ins.

The calorie intake has made me look unbelievably stuffed & bloated but I can feel a little bit of the damage already from the HC (I tried on my smallest boxers the other night for bed "Large" I wear an XXL-XXL typically and I could barely get them over my hips and butt whereas 2 weeks ago I wore them just fine comparitively speaking.....I literally thought I was going to split them they were so skin tight...my Huge Gut hung out a good 8-10"over the waist band with a slight hang.... my wife must have seen me in them at my sink brushing my teeth before bed and thought...Holy shit what has happened to my husband. "She has said nothing"

I am awaiting the delayed gains and fattening coming in 5-7 days like I really saw last time....but I gotta say all the extra eating has done wonders to the scale already.....I wonder how I will look at 280 Lbs.? It may come sooner than I think.

I put up a new pic on my profile.....see if you can see a difference from the previous pic where I was 257 Lbs. years ago ....I tried to do the same angle and all but it looks to be slightly off?

Admiration:
Congratulations, Voluptuous!!!!! You are working hard at it and making (literal) big gains!!! To think you went from athletic in the past to where you are now is super impressive. I hope you're having fun with it. You wonder what your wife saw / thought but.....your wife ain't seen nothing yet. smiley (And it might be hard for her to see it all in the future...at least in one look!)

Congrats again!

Hahaha ....Thanks! Yea..itā€™s funny because I still do t view myself as fat but kind of thin still even though I know Iā€™m not. But I wonder how others view me....Fat?
3 years

This is why I love adding heavy cream to my recipes as a milk replacement, especially in my shakes
3 years

The results are in! My last week was a bit anticlimactic. Despite increasing the amount of heavy cream I was drinking during the last 4 days by 1/3 of a quart (2 quarts total), I only gained 3 pounds during my last week.

Starting weight: 260 pounds.
Ending weight: 286 pounds.

I gained 26 pounds over 28 days. It's time for me to take a break for a week.
3 years

Zora:
The results are in! My last week was a bit anticlimactic. Despite increasing the amount of heavy cream I was drinking during the last 4 days by 1/3 of a quart (2 quarts total), I only gained 3 pounds during my last week.

Starting weight: 260 pounds.
Ending weight: 286 pounds.

I gained 26 pounds over 28 days. It's time for me to take a break for a week.

Everyone has ups and downs from one week to the next, even while gaining. 3 lbs in a week after 23 lbs in 3 weeks is excellent. Congratulations!
3 years

Yes
3 years

I'd try have some tums or drink some ginger ale
3 years

curvyromanticgeek:

When I drink 400 a night, I only feel a tiny bit rough.

I think I might need to go back to the 400 ml (14oz). I don't think I can handle this again. And I might not be able to eat later if I still feel nauseous.

Anyone else get this problem? Any way to help it?

Hello! Congratulations on doing 600ml, I've done it twice and regretted it twice. As a fellow Brit, I love that our Double cream is much more calorific, but it comes at a cost!

I recently bought some lactose pills from Amazon, and they do seem to work. That said, I do 300ml with 300ml of semi-skimmed milk and often a huge dollop of Nuttela in the evenings, and have about 100ml on my morning muesli. I take the pills before my evening shake.

I've taken a week or so off, and my weight has gone down 4lbs, so it works! Looking forward to getting back to it!

Good luck!
3 years

Welp, I'm definitely getting back on the heavy cream gain train. First night tried 300 ml cream and 300 ml chocolate milk. Ended up with horrible acid reflux.

Last night I tried lowering the amount to 150 of each to let my stomach adjust. Going to slowly lower the amount of chocolate milk and raising the cream. I might also try drinking it throughout the day so I can hit my cream quota of 300 ml a day.
3 years

curvyromanticgeek:
Does anyone get other side effects from drinking that much cream?

Also I don't think my body is absorbing it properly? Bit weird.

IME, the more cream I consume at once, the more of it just ends up in the toilet lol.

Lots of people talk about cutting their cream (or double cream) with something, like milk. At which point, youā€™re basically just drinking half and half.

I find half and half sits better than any heavier optionā€”less heartburn and better absorption. If you wanted to save money, you could always buy the double cream and make an emulsion with water to a tolerable fat content.

RE lactase: IIRC, with dairy, the higher the fat content, the lower the lactose content.
3 years