Gaining

Heavy cream is very sneaky

Curveman:
Everyone has ups and downs from one week to the next, even while gaining. 3 lbs in a week after 23 lbs in 3 weeks is excellent. Congratulations!

Thank you! My one-week break is just about over. I can't wait to resume my next gaining cycle tomorrow, and I will be posting my starting weight in the morning.
3 years

Meraux:
I am trying a heavy cream cycle based off what you put on here and like you said it is a lot easier to digest in small quantities over the day I am doing a quart a day in 10 oz increments with no issues. Gonna take a break on thanksgiving week and see the results after the holiday weekend. Thanks for sharing the info.

You're totally welcome. I'm glad you're having an easier time drinking the heavy cream. Wow, at a quart a day, you'll probably start seeing results quickly. Happy gaining!
3 years

curvyromanticgeek:
I just started on double cream. First time ever. We have double cream over here that is 1000cal for 200ml (7 oz), so way fattier than heavy cream. I am having that mixed with a frijj chocolate milk shake. So 1300cal each. Once before bed, then another 3 hours later in the middle of the night when I go to the loo. That way it doesn't affect my giant cheese based meals, or big sugary cakes. I started this 3 days ago. No medication yet either. I am seeing what I can do naturally first.

10 days ago I lost a pound, 332 lbs. I was upset. So I though, right. I am going to actively gain.
I upped my calories, then 3 days ago, i though, if I am doing this, I am doing it properly. Cream started, as described above. I weighed myself earlier, before dinner.
338lbs. 6 lbs in 10 days.
Yay! Thought I felt bigger.
I am getting really into stuffing.
It is secret stuffing too. My partner doesn't know. He wanted me to wait until we had spoken to my back doctor in January. He is so protective. He doesn't understand how much I yearn to be bigger. How much I need and desire it. How I crave it, like an obsession. Hopefully in January I can do this openly with him.

So I am sneakily doing cream now. And eating extra.
6500-7500 calories total daily including cream.
I am growing. Now with cream. And I love it.
My belly grew half an inch. 61 1/2. I thought my big soft belly felt bigger. God, I love the feel of it.
I have set my goal at 450lbs.
Bring on more cream.

Should I increase the amount cream??

I don't know. I don't think we have double cream in the U.S., but from what you've said, I don't know how easy it would be to increase the amount of cream. At 1000 calories per 200 mL, that's about the limit of fat calories that the body can absorb at one sitting.

Drinking more at one sitting would probably upset your digestion. You could probably increase the amount of cream by drinking multiple 200 mL servings throughout the day, at least two hours apart.

6 pounds in 10 days is great, and I look forward to hearing more about your gain.
3 years

My new weight gain cycle starts today. I already stocked my refrigerator with heavy whipping cream. I weighed myself this morning. I lost 6 pounds during my one-week break, and currently weigh 280 pounds. I'll check back next week Friday for my next weigh-in.
3 years

I am one week into my heavy cream cycle. I just weighed myself and am currently at 289 pounds.

It has been a phenomenal week. Not only did I regain all the weight I lost during my one-week break, but I gained 3 pounds on top of it for a total of 9 pounds in one week. Heavy cream is awesome!

I've been tapering off prednisone and will be completely done with it in 16 days. As much as I like my belly, my poor lower back needs a break. It will be nice to start putting on weight in other parts of my body, like my hips, thighs, and butt. I can't wait!

I'll check back in next week for another weigh-in. Ooh, I'm only 11 pounds away from 300 pounds. I'm so excited!
3 years

In the US, heavy whipping cream has 3200 calories per quart.
3 years

curvyromanticgeek:
Oh yeah, and mid November I was 332lbs, now I am over 351lbs. Just waiting for my next waking day. Thanks double cream.

Cream is AWESOME!!!
3 years

Agreed, cream is awesome. I just started again, I’m mixing one 8oz box of boost vhc with oz of cream , along with splash of chocolate syrup for flavor. Don’t plan to over do it, just enough to kill a pint of cream a day. If my math is correct between the cream and boost at those measures, it ends up being 3600 for the day just from shakes alone.
3 years

Cant believe i never new this. I am going to start trying this. How much should i drink a day of heavy cream? And im also pretty big will it still make me noticeably bigger?
Edit: also i only see 16 oz and 32oz. Is there any bigger ones or do you guys just stock up on a lot?
3 years

Wow! Is a English quart the same size as a US one?
3 years