Gaining

Heavy cream is very sneaky

The secret for me was to stay consistent and not overdo it. I didn't worry as much about how much I ate because I knew that I was getting 2k calories in heavy cream every day regardless of what I ate. It worked pretty well for me. Hopefully it's helpful for others on here smiley

I was chugging between 16 to 20 fl oz heavy cream daily for about two months and recorded a video for each. I gained between 25 and 30 pounds throughout and you can definitely see the difference in my body as time went on.
3 years

I’m having a 1/4 quart with my cereal every morning, would this be a good way to add small amounts of fat over time or would I need more throughout the day? I’m looking to gain about 25-30 lbs in 6 months.
3 years

So I finally decided to try heavy cream and wow! I thought some of these posts were exaggerated but now I know, heavy cream really works!

Some background, I've been underweight most of my adult life, always considered myself a skinny feeder. At 6 foot 4 inches and usually hovering around 160 pounds, most people surprisingly didn't comment on how scrawny I was.
Over the summer I got down to my lowest weight yet of 144 pounds (depression, lost my job due to covid, etc) and for the first time I had friends and family worried about my health.

At the end of August I started using a calorie counting app and working on gaining some healthy weight back. It was slow but about three weeks ago I was up to 156 pounds and able to eat around 3000 calories a day while avoiding too much sugar and sodium.

That's when I started adding heavy cream to my diet. I bought a pint (473ml) and had half one day and half the next. Day Three I had a whole pint with some lactaid and a big meal and I just loved how heavy and bloated I felt, something I didn't expect.
At first I planned to only drink it for a week but this stuff really is addictive, I've had one pint a day since November 22nd and as of this morning I'm up to 168.5 pounds!

Most of the weight I've gained from the cream seems to have gone to my belly, inner thighs and ass. I love how it feels! My butt was usually so boney, for the first time in my life I can actually grab a hold of it!

Definitely keeping this up for a bit longer, how heavy do y'all think I should get? ;3
3 years

I don't know if it happens for anyone else, but I try to have about 5 oz of whipping cream at 3-5 am.

I decided to have a week of weight gain based on cream and my other eating habits, but those late-night cream attacks in my metabolism really hit hard on me (on my waistline, of course.)

it's just hard to stomach a lot of the time, even with lactaid. it think it's been a placebo thing ever since I tried an entire pint before. that day had a lot of bloating.

I had a 5 oz/~150 ml dose at 3 am this morning and already feel more plush. I have a slower metabolism during fall/winter like most, but I feel results on my bust and lower belly/rear.

measurements as of 12.21.20/

bust: 37.5 in
upper belly: 37 in.
mid- belly: 37.5 in
lower belly: 38.3 in.
waist (waistband area): 36.5 in.
rear: 38 in.
thighs: about 20/21in.
weight: about 176-178 lb.

I'll update when I can, measurements will come on the 29th, and I'll reply with how I feel as often as I can.
3 years

SlinkyFox:Definitely keeping this up for a bit longer, how heavy do y'all think I should get? ;3

Do there have to be limits?
3 years

Haven't posted in a bit. Unfortunately, I need to stop the weight gain for now. The extra weight has made it very difficult for me to do some tasks at work, and I can't afford to let the weight gain cost me my job.

I wanted to finish drinking my remaining heavy whipping cream, but had to skip a week. I finally finished the last of my heavy cream yesterday. I stepped on the scale this morning and weighed in at 295 pounds.

I really would have loved to reach 300, but 295 will do. I started out at 166 pounds and, thanks to heavy whipping cream, I've gained 129 pounds of soft, jiggly fat. I have zero complaints, and look forward to the day when I can resume gaining weight.
3 years

Zora,

When did you start gaining using heavy cream?? That’s a massive weight gain! Congrats! 😍🥰
3 years

I've always wanted to find a girl that loves drinking cream, I think its one of those things she would probably gain so quickly that I would end up knocking her up
3 years

ChubbyAthlete:
Zora,

When did you start gaining using heavy cream?? That’s a massive weight gain! Congrats! 😍🥰

Thank you! I started gaining with heavy whipping cream around late 2018, so it has taken a little over two years.

Gaining with heavy whipping cream was very hard for me at first. I was drinking too much, and it made me nauseous. I almost gave up on more than one occasion.

Late this year, I figured out how to drink heavy whipping cream without making myself sick, and the pounds absolutely piled on.
3 years

ChubbyAthlete:
Zora,

Zora:
Thank you! I started gaining with heavy whipping cream around late 2018, so it has taken a little over two years.

Gaining with heavy whipping cream was very hard for me at first. I was drinking too much, and it made me nauseous. I almost gave up on more than one occasion.

Late this year, I figured out how to drink heavy whipping cream without making myself sick, and the pounds absolutely piled on.

You may have already said this earlier in the forum, but what’s the trick you used? I used heavy cream for a week, and I was drinking a half pint in the morning and then again in the evening. But I was always feeling really sick afterwards, and I haven’t used it again in several weeks...
3 years