Gaining

Heavy cream is very sneaky

Hi ChubbyAthlete,

I learned that the human body can only absorb about 1,000 calories of fat at one sitting, and it takes around 2 hours to digest the fat. 1,000 calories of heavy whipping cream is about 10 fluid ounces.

A half pint is 8 fluid ounces. Most people should be able to handle that okay, especially since your servings are spread out so far apart.

Do you know if you're lactose intolerant? If so, lactaid may be able to help. Otherwise, you may need to reduce the amount that you're drinking at one sitting, and/or dilute the heavy whipping cream with half & half or milk. You could also try adding an enzyme such as Lypo Gold to aid digestion. See if a bit of experimentation helps you out.

Good luck!
3 years

Kimllyy:
What are some discreet ways to make heavy cream shakes? I don't want my roommates to see me.

Ordering starbucks with heavy cream gets expensive.

buy bottle of cream and bottle of milk and just change the labels they wont even notice
3 years

I swear, heavy/double cream is a kink in its own right. That feeling of consuming something so dense in calorie and fat content!

Would you take it with sugar or without? Sugar makes it tastier right, but I heard it can do weird things with your insulin levels and can cause more visceral fat?
2 years

Danjones180745:
Would you take it with sugar or without? Sugar makes it tastier right, but I heard it can do weird things with your insulin levels and can cause more visceral fat?

You can add sugar if you want. It doesn't really do weird things with the insulin level, except you go with big amounts of sugar. But of course the insulin level will rise a bit when sugar (glucose) is taken in. Same with visceral fat. You would only gain meaingful amounts when you take in very much sugar.

Maybe the comparison with heavy cream would be good. ''Normally'' you wouldn't drink heavy cream raw or in gerneral. Same with huge amounts of sugar. But if you do so, you could see sugar with the building of visceral fat as the equivalent to heavy cream with the building of subcutaneous fat.
2 years

last year around september i did the heavy cream thing, starting out at 192 lbs ...seemed to be slow going.....at first, in the begining i actually lost a pound, but then i climbed to 200 in less than a month. I then got a bit freaked out and quit then another 6 pounds just came on. I was getting early pre stretch marks, looked like small cat scratches real thin....after about week or so they went away. This year im going to do it again, plan on stocking up on heavy cream for the next month as it lasts almost 2 months cold. I plan on buying at least 30 of them this month and starting in october. At least a pint a day if not a quart. i was suprised where the weight went and how jiggly it was, mostly all over it seemed lol but heavy in my ass and thighs...i was amazed when i looked down at my legs when i was sitting and the fat spread so far almost touching the arms in my computer chair even though im a guy. I have since lost weight to about 187 but am still a bit softer than i was when i was 192. I plan on drinking the 30 quarts or more and seeing where that takes me, would love to see 210 lbs and getting exited. I have a feeling that i will gain really quick this time as it took me so long (almost starving myself for the last 4 months to get down to this weight. I will do my best to keep everyone posted on progress when i start, already got two quarts waiting.
2 years

I have read with interest this entire thread and I am excited to try adding heavy cream to my diet. These are my current statistics:

5 foot 11 inches
225 lbs
Chest 44 inches
Belly 49.5 inches
Hips 43 inches
Thighs 23.5 inches
Belly hang 1.5 inches
Navel position 7 inches above groin

From the sound of it, my belly is mainly comprised of visceral fat, which I want to decrease and increase my subcutaneous fat. My belly is not so much round shaped as sloping down a bit, bulging to the sides and tight with just a little jiggly fat on the under side of my belly. My goal is to increase the size and length of my overhanging fat into a much bigger belly apron and soften up my belly. I don't have any particular weight goals but am open to suggestions about how much I need to gain to get a nice belly apron.

From what I have read, taking smaller amounts of heavy cream mixed with milk and perhaps fruit or some sort of sweetener is best. Also, I think I understand it is best to keep up the heavy cream routine constantly for many months added to my regular diet rather than binge eating or short term stuffing periods.

I was thinking of consuming about 300ml total heavy cream a day, 100ml in the morning after breakfast, 100ml with my afternoon meal and again 100 ml about an hour before I retire. I would stay on this routine for as many months as you suggest. I am not interested in rapid weight gain, but consistent gaining and developing my apron. I am fairly well toned in that I don't have any jiggling fat on my butt or thighs at this point, nor any moobs and genetically, I may not be prone to gaining in those areas, but if it occurs, I am not adverse to that.

I am a little concerned about the colesterol in heavy cream and using too much sugar, but I am excited at the prospect that heavy cream could lower my tight viceral fat. As I said, it is my thinking that long term usuage of heavy cream at smaller amounts could be effective. Am I wrong about that?

Any insights or suggestions on how to use heavy cream for gaining subcutaneous belly fat are very welcome! It is nice to step on the scale now and have joy rather than sadness over my weight gains. Thank you!

Sterlingdf
2 years

Gainingmarvin16:
I'm going to try heavy cream for a week from next week.. is 250 ml per day enough?

I am not really one of the people here who knows a lot about adding heavy cream to your diet and how much, but I do understand that you should probably keep it up for at least two weeks to see how your body adjusts.
2 years

I’ve been on 710ml a day, broken into 3 servings, with an equal amount of chocolate milk, in WG shakes, on top of my normal diet, and I’ve been packing on the pounds. 32lb in 50 days so far, Heavy Whipping Cream is amazing.
2 years

[quote] I was thinking of consuming about 300ml total heavy cream a day, 100ml in the morning after breakfast, 100ml with my afternoon meal and again 100 ml about an hour before I retire. I would stay on this routine for as many months as you suggest. I am not interested in rapid weight gain, but consistent gaining and developing my apron. I am fairly well toned in that I don't have any jiggling fat on my butt or thighs at this point, nor any moobs and genetically, I may not be prone to gaining in those areas, but if it occurs, I am not adverse to that.[quote]

Update: After my first day of using heavy cream at 100ml three times a day I found that I didn't have any digestion problems and very little bloat. Unfortuantely, today I had a lot of physical work and when I came home I had gone down from 225 to 223, so I decided to up my daily intake of heavy cream from 300ml a day to 450ml a day along with a "no sugar" diet that would perhaps boost my subcutaneous fat gains and decrease my visceral fat. By "no sugar" I mean no sodas, cookies, cakes, etc., but I still might have some bagels and fruit juice without added corn syrup fructose along with plenty of carbs but I intend to keep my sugar intake low. At 450ml a day that is 1500 calories added to my no sugar diet, so I am hoping to see some results in about two weeks, at least that is what I have heard happens... it takes about two weeks for the heavy cream diet to kick in. If anyone has suggestions regarding heavy cream and subcutaneous fat gains, I am all ears! When I get some results I will post the "base line" photo I have and then a photo of any good gains. I wonder how long it will take. I have made a commitment to stay on this heavy cream schedule for six months.
2 years

Fatboi88:
Just started on cream yesterday gonna try a quart a day for awhile my belly is already softer on day 2 I love it it goes down so easy

Be careful starting with that much it takes a bout a week for the body to adjust to even breaking down and dealing with all that richness. I feel like i can't track my first week because it was like an introduction to my body
2 years