Gaining

Heavy cream is very sneaky

i started on the heavy cream this last week. been doing cake mix + cream shakes before bed for 4 days now. no significant gains on the scale yet (which i expected) but was really surprised at how much softer i feel already, especially my lower belly. i cant stop touching it.

ive only been bloated after the shakes as im going to bed, not all day. but i do wake up absolutely starving every morning now.
2 years

Fatboi88:
Starting back up on heavy cream if anyone wants to follow my progress doing a pint a day uploading pics and videos hoping to stick to it this time I had some life stuff get in the way last time

I'll be watching your progress as you update!
2 years

Ive been using 3/4 to 1 quart of cream a day for about two weeks. I have been spacing it out 1000 calories at a time because i read once that its the max your body can handle at a time. I was wondering if this is true or not, id love to drink way more than i do but time constraints keep me to where im at
2 years

Bellymassages2323:
How does it taste? I’m desperate to find something to fatten my tummy and have it be convenient for my work schedule.

I just mix it with my desired amount of hersheys syrup or strawberry syrup. Flavor it to your liking and its pretty much either chocolate or strawberry milk
2 years

after six quarts and 9 days, not as drastic as i would have thought....
weight 190.6

belly standing 41.25
belly sucked in 38.25
belly sitting 43.25
belly sitting sucked in 39
butt 40.75
upper leg 23.75
chest 43.5
2 years

do to the fact that im still working a lot contributes to the lack luster gain....though with how much softer i have gotten i think it will increase even if i dont keep doing it for a bit..the name sake of the thread lol
2 years

I am 3 weeks into my heavy cream drinking today. SW-177 CW-185 GW-200
2 years

Work has been really busy recently, and I had a couple of nasty overnight "sessions" after drinking lots of double cream...so I've had a break for a month.
Sadly the weight has flown off me and I'm now a stone lighter. I'm gonna get back on the cream wagon, albeit gently, and get that stone back and more!
2 years

I’m getting back on the cream wagon too! Just started a few days ago

Sw 148
Belly when sitting 36”
Belly when standing 35”
Thighs 23”
2 years

so i was a little skeptical of how rapid the result could be using heavy cream, especially about the delayed gains, but i wanted to see some fast results and figured the extra calories would see me gain regardless. after 2 weeks of heavy cream shakes before bed on top of overeating and snacking at every opportunity i gained 3 lbs. a nice gain, but not huge. i was a little disappointed at the numbers on the scale, but liked how much softer i felt so figured i would keep the cream up a little longer.

4 days later im another 4 lbs heavier! (i always weight first thing in the morning on an empty stomach)

im shocked and a little giddy. my waist as also ballooned from 50 inches to 54! i think some of that is probably the bloating some of you have mentioned getting so that may settle but im thrilled to see this kind of results. will be keeping up the nightly heavy cream shakes for another week and a half and then let me body adjust to all this soft new weight.
2 years