Gaining

Heavy cream is very sneaky

doublefrosted:
so i was a little skeptical of how rapid the result could be using heavy cream, especially about the delayed gains, but i wanted to see some fast results and figured the extra calories would see me gain regardless. after 2 weeks of heavy cream shakes before bed on top of overeating and snacking at every opportunity i gained 3 lbs. a nice gain, but not huge. i was a little disappointed at the numbers on the scale, but liked how much softer i felt so figured i would keep the cream up a little longer.

4 days later im another 4 lbs heavier! (i always weight first thing in the morning on an empty stomach)

im shocked and a little giddy. my waist as also ballooned from 50 inches to 54! i think some of that is probably the bloating some of you have mentioned getting so that may settle but im thrilled to see this kind of results. will be keeping up the nightly heavy cream shakes for another week and a half and then let me body adjust to all this soft new weight.

Thats exciting! congrats!
2 years

doublefrosted:
so i was a little skeptical of how rapid the result could be using heavy cream, especially about the delayed gains, but i wanted to see some fast results and figured the extra calories would see me gain regardless. after 2 weeks of heavy cream shakes before bed on top of overeating and snacking at every opportunity i gained 3 lbs. a nice gain, but not huge. i was a little disappointed at the numbers on the scale, but liked how much softer i felt so figured i would keep the cream up a little longer.

4 days later im another 4 lbs heavier! (i always weight first thing in the morning on an empty stomach)

im shocked and a little giddy. my waist as also ballooned from 50 inches to 54! i think some of that is probably the bloating some of you have mentioned getting so that may settle but im thrilled to see this kind of results. will be keeping up the nightly heavy cream shakes for another week and a half and then let me body adjust to all this soft new weight.

how much cream have you been drinking? if you dont mind me asking
2 years

doublefrosted:

SNOWBELLY:

500ml of cream mixed with about 300ml milk and half a box of cake mix makes up my bedtime shakes.
2 years

doublefrosted:

SNOWBELLY:

500ml of cream mixed with about 300ml milk and half a box of cake mix makes up my bedtime shakes.
2 years

1 month into cream gaining and I am up 10 pounds. This stuff really works
2 years

Gainer24:
1 month into cream gaining and I am up 10 pounds. This stuff really works

Yeah, it is. Make wonders on body weight
2 years

Has anybody tried dairy free heavy cream? Regular heavy cream makes me feel awful.
2 years

rJacobs:
Has anybody tried dairy free heavy cream? Regular heavy cream makes me feel awful.

I have heard about this mythical substance, but have not tried it myself yet. I’m still wondering where people find it!
2 years

Was wondering if heavy cream can be heated like your normal milk + nesquick/colacao glass on the microwave without issues, if you guys know I'd follow that route more than once.

The heavy cream I can get is usually 35-38% fat and UHT, here in Spain you usually find it in freezers, although i've been letting it get to ambient temp.
2 years

HAZJ:
Was wondering if heavy cream can be heated like your normal milk + nesquick/colacao glass on the microwave without issues, if you guys know I'd follow that route more than once.

My body and the rest of me vastly prefer warm to hot beverages. I’ve put heavy cream in my usual cacao (unsweetened) and flax or macadamia milk beverages, and it seems fine.
2 years