Gaining

Heavy cream is very sneaky

Cookiedoughbelly:
My tolerance for it has lowered recently. I'm integrating it into other things like my coffee and breakfast foods to tolerate it better.

That’s a brilliant idea!
3 years

I started cream for two weeks and deff noticed the changes in my thighs mostly but the weight left really quickly. How can I ensure the same gains and make them stick
3 years

Easy, continue the heavy cream and let the fat accumulate.

Often, your first new gain is swelling the fat cells you already have. As you continue new fat cells will be created. THAT fat will stick!

So just plan on 6 or 8 weeks of heavy cream. If you like it, do 6 to 8 weeks more.
3 years

Going to try to have one of these a day for a month.
3 years

Kimllyy:
Going to try to have one of these a day for a month.

Nice. That looks like quite a few calories so should make a difference.
3 years

I think you will find that the rate of increase, improved in the second and third weeks. This is why I regularly encourage gainers interested in using heavy cream to achieve gain to commit to a longer program.

In general, it is necessary to maintain your increased calorie intake for a week or more before the gains you are looking for really begin.
3 years

Strechman13:
So true! And that's because i am aware of that that i dont try two weeks, or i will never be the same again😂 and everything would get round😂

Buuutttt, isn't that what you wanted? ;-D
3 years

So I'm very little, 134 pounds and 5'5 and I'm able to lose and gain weight very quickly. I've been bingeing for around 2 weeks off and on a bit and have managed to gain about 7 pounds, throwing me up to 141 and now it's quite visible that I'm getting softer.

Two days ago after eating around 8000 calories for the day (my recommended is 1950 to maintain my weight) I ended it with a cup of half and half, cup of heavy cream, and 3 tablespoons of coffee creamer to sweeten it. I drank it all in one sitting and felt fine, it tasted great tbh. No nausea or anything. Since I did that I've had another third of a cup, and I throttled down to only 2600 calories for yesterday in tandem with the 1/3 cup of heavy cream..

Do you guys think that after my speedy gaining with other kinds of food and then the sudden bout of heavy cream would increase my current gaining or would it take more than the measly amount I've had?
3 years

theprophetcat:
So I'm very little, 134 pounds and 5'5 and I'm able to lose and gain weight very quickly. I've been bingeing for around 2 weeks off and on a bit and have managed to gain about 7 pounds, throwing me up to 141 and now it's quite visible that I'm getting softer.

Two days ago after eating around 8000 calories for the day (my recommended is 1950 to maintain my weight) I ended it with a cup of half and half, cup of heavy cream, and 3 tablespoons of coffee creamer to sweeten it. I drank it all in one sitting and felt fine, it tasted great tbh. No nausea or anything. Since I did that I've had another third of a cup, and I throttled down to only 2600 calories for yesterday in tandem with the 1/3 cup of heavy cream..

Do you guys think that after my speedy gaining with other kinds of food and then the sudden bout of heavy cream would increase my current gaining or would it take more than the measly amount I've had?

It will help. The more you drink the faster you get fat. I like to drink a quart of it right before bed
3 years

been overeating and drinking double cream everyday for the past 10 days. ive lost 4lbs but nothing more. havent gained anything. its like my body is trying everything it can to prevent me from gaining fat. its really frustrating and makes me want to cry. i bet if i wanted to be a body builder, id be really fat right now, thats how my luck works.....
3 years