Gaining

Heavy cream is very sneaky

[quote]Sir HugALot:
been overeating and drinking double cream everyday for the past 10 days. ive lost 4lbs but nothing more. havent gained anything. its like my body is trying everything it can to prevent me from gaining fat. its really frustrating and makes me want to cry. i bet if i wanted to be a body builder, id be really fat right now, thats how my luck works.....

[A lot of people have said sometimes they lost weight initially then gained after a few weeks. It's also important to make sure the cream is on top of an excess of calorites. I'm trying to do 3K calories and then drink a a pint then a quart of cream for like almost a month. It's a long run game so keep at it!]
3 years

thenextstep:
This thread is so boring.. all people act like they "start today" but disappear or people who do it for 3-7 days and want to talk about results.. 😴

Anyone with real longterm experiences for at least a few weeks?

I did it for 30 days gained 5lbs and 3in to my belly.
3 years

Say, how many calories over my deficit do I need to be with cream specifically for it to start creating fat? I know the rule of thumb about 3500 calories equating to a pound of fat, and also how it's only loose reference, but I'm trying to have it just explode on me one day and surprise me. BUT also don't wanna have to go overboard cause the side effects aren't ideal.
3 years

theprophetcat:
Say, how many calories over my deficit do I need to be with cream specifically for it to start creating fat? I know the rule of thumb about 3500 calories equating to a pound of fat, and also how it's only loose reference, but I'm trying to have it just explode on me one day and surprise me. BUT also don't wanna have to go overboard cause the side effects aren't ideal.

Start with a pint a day and slowly work your way up to 1qrt.
3 years

MustBecomegluttonous:
Start with a pint a day and slowly work your way up to 1qrt.[/quote]

Do you think that if I did that with half and half it would do anything?
3 years

MustBecomegluttonous:
Start with a pint a day and slowly work your way up to 1qrt.

theprophetcat:
Do you think that if I did that with half and half it would do anything?[/quote]

Yes but nowhere near as much
3 years

MustBecomegluttonous:
Yes but nowhere near as much[/quote]

Thats alright, I'm teetering on the edge of wanting to go big or just a little to see how i feel about it
3 years

I hope it shows up on me since I'm quite skinny already
3 years

Gotcha will do. So far I've had some success with the small amount of heavy cream I've had and the half and half. In 4 days I've only consumed 1 pint of heavy cream and 2 pints of half and half and I def feel softer. I was already starting to soften up prior to this because of normal gaining. I fluctuated from eating 2000 calories one day to 600 another and then up to 3000 and then 4000 and even got up to 8900 one day which is monumental for me.

The weight on the scale went up rapidly from 134 to 141 and then when I went onto the cream it bounced me back down to 137.

See my big issue is that I've got some body image issues so I both want to remain skinny because I worked hard for this (I'm a former fat kid) but also I would love to get back to 200 and just feel all the pillowy softness BUT I also wish I could do it without anyone finding out.
3 years

It really is, the feeling of how soft I'm getting really does it for me but I'm just so terrified of getting to a point where I look at myself and end up hating it. I wish I lived alone away from everyone I knew so I could just live out my fantasy and get a nice flabby stomach in peace.
3 years