General

Falling in love with fit person?

My ex is a horse trainer and as such, was an extremely muscular stick. But the contrast between us was actually pretty great. I much prefer chubby or onward, but when you find someone attractive, you just do. Thankfully, the way my fetish works for me allows for me to be the larger one in the relationship. The only thing that was difficult was I never actually told her about the feedism side of me, and while that didn't end the relationship in any sense, it did make moments when I had overindulged around her a little awkward.
8 years

If whether you can love someone is dependent on their weight, I think you might be just slightly obsessed.

Sure you might prefer it, sure it might help with the lust factor. But in the end, true love is about people, not bodies.

And, if in the end, during the love, you start really craving the fetish... there's always roleplay and what not.
8 years

When I met my wife, I was fit and she was a BBW. We knew we were both FAs, and when she started to grow, it was fantastic!

Fast forward a couple years - she has to lose weight for her health. I was really concerned about how this would impact my attraction to her, and our sex lives... but as others have said on here, our relationship transcended that change. Sure, I still fantasized about her being bigger, but you know what they say: the biggest erogenous zone in human beings is our brains. smiley

Fast forward even more years (I am old, lol), and she is super-fit and now I'm the gainer who has doubled his weight... so you never know how things will go, and how your preferences will evolve. Because we live in the "now" all the time, it's hard to imagine how your outlook and interests (and what you find attractive) will change over time, but it will. It's part of what keep life interesting, actually . smiley
8 years