Stuffing

Stuffing with "healthy" food?

My feeder is a nutrition nut, and became very fit herself as a result of having to overcome some health issues, so eating healthy has been a key requirement while I've gained.

That's not to say I haven't have my fair share of pizza, fried chicken, pies of all kinds, and a dump truck full of french fries (and poutine - mmm!), but she tries to ensure I am getting a reasonable balance.

Initially she stuffed me very, very aggressively for about a month. This increased my stomach capacity noticeably. After that I was eating such a quantity of food, it almost didn't matter what I ate, my body could never burn that many calories, and that's when I had my biggest gaining months.

Her sage advice is: watch out for salt, minimize trans-fats, and beware of going too heavy on processed sugars.

If only fast food joints menus didn't TASTE so good! smiley
8 years

I also prefer to stuff with healthy food. I feel like I hit the filled up point without suffering the gross/sick part during, plus I often get a boost of energy and feel better later instead of sluggish.

Also, I think it helps to have variety.. When I eat with the intention of getting as stuffed as possible, it helps to switch gears between two things that are at opposites in some way.
8 years

some of the best stuffs/bloats I've had have been from healthy food...steamed broccoli, a bit of rice, and a ton of water. Huge, taut belly, nice and full, and no hangover later smiley
8 years