Fat experiences

Daily "i'm fat" reminders

StuffMuffin:
Mine is when I get winded from ordinary things,like: Bending over,walking short distance,taking a shower,etc.
Getting clothes that in my mind should fit but once I try putting them on soon realizing they’re way more snug than I last remembered. Also,being able to tuck things away in my rolls and they’re able to stay put (if that makes sense,lol). 😂

It does 😉
9 months

Mine is to be forced to be nude all the time im geting to fat for clothes
9 months

My laptop rolling off my tummy when I'm in bed.
9 months

When you are so used to riding solo but you don’t one day and stop for breakfast like normal and get your usual feast but the person you’re riding with looks mortified as you stuff 3 breakfast sandwiches and 2 hot snacks down your gullet
9 months

Peldanique:
when I was sitting on the research bank by the doctor and couldn't get my compression stockings on because my stomach was in the way and he then put me on the scale and saw it was again +5kg in a month 🤣

the first time my husband clipped my toenails because I couldn't get to them without holding my stomach in for a very long time

Your husband is doing the lords work by trimming your toenails for you.. what a chore with a giant belly 😂
9 months

Peldanique:
when your old stretch marks have ripped open even further and you see more skin cracking open

Thnx Google for helping me translating 😉

Omg that’s possible?
9 months

I drive a very low car. Trying to climb out of there with the belly I have grown is not easy. Leaning forward causes my giant belly to push my huge fat boobs into my face while I struggle to haul my fat ass up and out of the car.
9 months

ThatFatGirl95:
I drive a very low car. Trying to climb out of there with the belly I have grown is not easy. Leaning forward causes my giant belly to push my huge fat boobs into my face while I struggle to haul my fat ass up and out of the car.

I’ve always wondered how bigger people in Europe manage. Cars over there are so tiny they make my old civic look like an SUV
9 months

ThatFatGirl95:

Newman2455:
I’ve always wondered how bigger people in Europe manage. Cars over there are so tiny they make my old civic look like an SUV

I drive an old mercedes and my hips are already a little squished between the door and the center console. I'm going to have to upgrade to a much bigger vehicle once my belly finally fills the last 4 inches left between me and the steering wheel!
9 months

When you're preparing meals in the kitchen and your belly keeps getting in the way as it rests on the kitchen bench so you either have to stand back a bit from the bench, or move everything further up the bench.
9 months