Fat experiences

Daily "i'm fat" reminders

I’ve 100% noticed picking things up is harder as well l do anything
7 months

Even all the way up to 280ish I could bend over or forward with ease but now that I’m 330 I’m having to fight my gut to lean forward to get things done at work. And he puts up a pretty good fight lmao
7 months

I was sick last week and still have my belly roll after not eating for three days 😅
7 months

As I continue to gain, I'm drawn to music that suggests abundance like this "oldy but goody":

Also, this somewhat more modern one:
7 months

Choosing to let my belly hang out freely over my pants rather than try to suck in or take up less space - it's so much more comfortable, but I just feel so fat when I think about it lol
7 months

out of breath every time I climb stairs, its kind of concerning me
6 months

LuvsChub04:
out of breath every time I climb stairs, its kind of concerning me

Might want to add some light to moderate exercise to improve your quality of life.

So long as you eat more calories than you burn, you won't lose weight. If anything, it will make you hungrier.
6 months

I walk everyday but thats bout it.
6 months

LuvsChub04:

Might wanna look into increasing your activity level. And also look into your diet and see if there's anything you need to cut back on. Don't gotta reduce your calories, but you can play around with things.
6 months

LuvsChub04:

Munchies:
Might wanna look into increasing your activity level. And also look into your diet and see if there's anything you need to cut back on. Don't gotta reduce your calories, but you can play around with things.

tru, just didn't think id be getting out of breath n so sweaty this easily.
6 months