Fat experiences

Daily "i'm fat" reminders

LuvsChub04:
I walk everyday but thats bout it.

Munchies:
Might wanna look into increasing your activity level. And also look into your diet and see if there's anything you need to cut back on. Don't gotta reduce your calories, but you can play around with things.

LuvsChub04:
tru, just didn't think id be getting out of breath n so sweaty this easily.

This means that you were reckless with how you gained. Assuming your profile is up to date, you are both taller and lighter than I am. Putting aside the fact that we have completely different body compositions, this means your struggles have nothing to do with your weight.

It is entirely possible to be much fatter than you are right now, but not die when you go up the stairs. But you would need to exercise more and eat healthier foods.

Remember that size does not equal fitness. I'm in better shape than some people who are lighter than I am. And there are plus-sized athletes who are in better shape than I will ever be. If you want to keep growing without your body disintegrating on you, you might wanna look into that.
6 months

I don’t struggle breathing but I am also extremely active for someone my size, but I do find it hard keeping up with a pace of groups while walking it just takes a bit more effort moving a heftier body imo. Sweat is sort of inevitable especially this summer it was so hot.

I had Covid last year and it really messed with my breathing capacity I would lose breath, and it didn’t really recover for a long ass time, could you be having something to do with that?
6 months

LuvsChub04:

Munchies:
Might wanna look into increasing your activity level. And also look into your diet and see if there's anything you need to cut back on. Don't gotta reduce your calories, but you can play around with things.

LuvsChub04:

Munchies:
This means that you were reckless with how you gained. Assuming your profile is up to date, you are both taller and lighter than I am. Putting aside the fact that we have completely different body compositions, this means your struggles have nothing to do with your weight.

It is entirely possible to be much fatter than you are right now, but not die when you go up the stairs. But you would need to exercise more and eat healthier foods.

Remember that size does not equal fitness. I'm in better shape than some people who are lighter than I am. And there are plus-sized athletes who are in better shape than I will ever be. If you want to keep growing without your body disintegrating on you, you might wanna look into that.

didn't think it ws really my weight as im not considered over weight, probably just very out of shape with a bad diet lol
6 months

LuvsChub04:

Munchies:

LuvsChub04:

Munchies:

Gaining slowly is the ticket for maintaining mobility at higher weights. That way your muscles have plenty of time to adjust to the increased load. I do waddle some, that's unavoidable given the size of my thighs, but I can make it up a flight of stairs, get around a university campus, enjoy wandering around the botanical gardens, etc. just fine. (As long as it's not hot or even warm outside. I overheat very easily. If I want to see the summer flowers I bring a giant insulated bottle full of ice water and plan to rest in the shade every so often.)
6 months

My belly always bumping into doors/objects 🙊
6 months

Colleagues tapping my belly saying that I have been hungry again. I'm acting like semi-ashamed but fuck is it hot
6 months

Dutch Bbw:
Colleagues tapping my belly saying that I have been hungry again. I'm acting like semi-ashamed but fuck is it hot

Ferro1986:
How fat do I have to get for this to start happening to me?

taps your belly n gives you cookies..you need them smiley
6 months

Dutch Bbw:

Ferro1986:
How fat do I have to get for this to start happening to me?

I don't know, may depend on your colleagues as well smiley looking at your picture I would say your tapworthy
6 months

Y’all have towels that can reach around your girth?

That’s crazy I remember when beach towels stop reaching
6 months

When the seatbelt doesn't fit... I always bring a seatbelt extender in my handbag now!
6 months