Fat experiences

Daily "i'm fat" reminders

I think I’m starting to get there now. I’ve never been very fit but I’ve always been able to walk endlessly around town and hike a fair bit. A 6 hour walk along the river and city was nothing at all for me.
But since the middle of the festive period, I’ve started to really feel the weight when walking at all. Weighed myself today and I’m up a total of 6lbs since autumn. Most of that gained rapidly over Xmas and new year and I am REALLY feeling it. It’s not even that it’s much harder to walk, I also don’t want to walk anymore. I work laying on my back in bed as it helps my belly flatten out a bit which gets around the problem of my belly getting in the way of the desk.
3 months

Can't sleep on my stomach.
More flexibility required for showering.

But one of the most "Oh shit I'm fat." Reminders I get, is putting on shoes. Tying laces. Etc.

Aside from the obvious "I feel soft now", that's the most notable indicator for me.

There are others too.

Peekaboo belly is a big one, but I tend to wear baggier clothes so I tend to avoid that. Lol
3 months

Yesterday when I was using my new laptop, I thought the trackpad wasn't working. Turns out my belly fat was pressing on it.
3 months

2cute2b4gotten:
Yesterday when I was using my new laptop, I thought the trackpad wasn't working. Turns out my belly fat was pressing on it.

Hotttt
3 months

Kind of embarrassed…. but asked a cart collecting kid yesterday in parking lot of the grocery store to just back my car out a few feet. I didn’t have enough room to open the door fully to get in.
3 months

having to sit while peeing now, cuz I cant see it to aim it anymore
3 months

Just today I embarrassingly had to get in my car through my passenger side door (and struggle to climb over the center console) because someone parked too close to my driver side door and like I know an average sized person could've probably gotten in just fine 😭 people were watching too 😩
3 months

Realizing your idea of "cutting back" is still a ton of food to everyone else.

Example: Yesterday, my fiance and I went to eat and get beers with friends. My fiance ordered a Greek salad and had two vodka drinks. One friend got 6 wings, a side salad, and 2 beers; the other had a burger and fries. I had a double turkey burger, fries, a full size Buffalo chicken salad, two beers, and a piece of turtle cheese cake. I consider that a very modest meal, but my food was still taking up half the table!
3 months

Oh yeah I had a similar experience a couple days ago I ordered pizza the other night and thought I won't have as much so I had one less side then usual but that was still a far bit because I had a large pizza garlic bread and fries and 43 oz of pepsi as well.
3 months

Munchlax76:
Oh yeah I had a similar experience a couple days ago I ordered pizza the other night and thought I won't have as much so I had one less side then usual but that was still a far bit because I had a large pizza garlic bread and fries and 43 oz of pepsi as well.

I sometimes have to remind myself there are people everywhere who would not eat a large pizza by themselves, lol.
3 months