Fat experiences

Daily "i'm fat" reminders

Starting gaining but right now for me it’s not needing a belt for any of my pants anymore and then being tight now, also no longer being able to see ribs
3 months

my shirts riding up when I try n reach things, lately
3 months

My double chin gets in the way while I’m sucking dick.
3 months

Thinking I fit in an old graphic tee that looks super cool, only to find it strangling my tits and letting my belly hang out
3 months

This last week, I’ve had an ingrown hair on my upper thigh - I have to check it using a mirror because my belly is in the way.
3 months

my company is buying all the guys winter coats with our names embroidered on em so the today we were all in line getting asked our size and confirming spelling of our names. I get up there boss goes “what are you a L or xL” and I said “nah better add a 5” — I like to wear a sweatshirt under my coats sometimes also room to grow XD

imagine asking a person who’s 400+ if they need a large lol
3 months

When you visit a friend who has a lot of glass work, and you can hear it rattle as you waddle by, you remember just how fat you are!
3 months

when you order food and all your sides are what most people consider a meal in and of it’s self.

“What do you mean I can’t upgrade my fries to chicken strips?”
3 months

Daily reminder of me getting fatter.
When I am doing the number two, it's harder to wipe.
Above my hips my belly is digging into my chest and it is harder to wipe.
3 months

RoundRosy:
Kind of embarrassed…. but asked a cart collecting kid yesterday in parking lot of the grocery store to just back my car out a few feet. I didn’t have enough room to open the door fully to get in.

I worked as a new car dealer lot attendant years ago, and was awesome at parallel parking and tight maneuvering of cars.

Some ladies knew this and would ask me to move their cars out of tight spaces. It was always due to them not wanting to hit anything, rather than having difficulty getting in.

How I'd love to oblige a sweet BBW for the purpose you mention! It would be an honor.
3 months