Fat experiences

Daily "i'm fat" reminders

Had folks asking if I lost weight while looking round in my 5X jersey, (though could have lost in the face) lol.
Some starting every convo with Chief, Big Man, Big Chief, Biggie Smalls (out of endearment/flirting).
Some starting conversations about interactions with those 300+ lbs fatter, being the closest thing they'll see in comparison for a while.
Identifying and seeing the real venom those out there have for fatties, especially when someone paying for 2 seats advocates for better treatment from airlines as she's entitled to get the most for her $.
9 months

Karenjenk:
tight clothes.
belly not covered completely in some tops.
or
it rides up and i dont notice till its too late.
insatiable hunger that never seems to be satisfied
to start with
this is a great visual
9 months

how my chest jiggles when i walk now my shirts feeling snugger
8 months

Needing to incorporate my fat belly into my 'cockpit drill'. Fasten seatbelt... flop belly over belt... check mirrors... 🤭
8 months

Making my portions larger and larger.
8 months

I love sleeping on my front, but it's getting harder the bigger my gut grows. It can be comfortable at the right angle, like sleeping on a big pillow, but turning over and adjusting my belly is getting trickier 🙈
8 months

Chubette:
I love sleeping on my front, but it's getting harder the bigger my gut grows. It can be comfortable at the right angle, like sleeping on a big pillow, but turning over and adjusting my belly is getting trickier 🙈

I can totally relate to this. I sometimes wish my mattress had a recess in it that I could put my tummy in when I sleep on my front. It's like lying on a giant hot water bottle... 🛌
8 months

I usually fall asleep and wake up most days with my jelly donut gut reaching the ceiling and it makes me feel like a mountain of a man
8 months

Idk about anyone else but I've been noticing that going to the drive thru has been getting more exciting
8 months

Muhmuh:
seeing a fat woman in a mirror in sideview with big belly rolls ... and suddenly notice: wtf, thats me!!!

So relate ❤️ I have a full length mirror by my bed, so it's one of the first things I see every morning.
8 months