Fat experiences

Daily "i'm fat" reminders

Today I wore a pencil skirt I haven’t worn in a while, and although it was OK in the morning, I had to unzip the skirt to drive home because it started to tear in the back when I sat down in the car 😵 I don’t know if it was just how I was sitting or what, since it had been fine earlier in the day, but I weighed when I got home and I am somehow up about 6 pounds since I last wore the skirt, even though I wasn’t trying to gain. I’m definitely not complaining, but it was quite a shock since it’s rare for me to gain without a sustained effort and I’ve been at a plateau for a while to boot.
8 months

Bought a dress online and it was too small for me.
8 months

[quote]TubSlug:
One of the things I noticed when I first gained weight was I’d get chub rub when running. I had to wear different shorts. But as I’ve gotten bigger, it’s been a thing that has constantly reminded me that I’m fat now. ☺️☺️

HappyBigBelly:
The chub rub is sooo sexy :-) Thigh growth is quite an underrated part of gaining!

My thighs are naturally very large. Chub rub sucks a little, but my little thigh rub waddle is so much fun!
8 months

Ace Of Spadez:
My lower back hurting from my stretched belly , realizing my belly button grew deeper and fingering it turns me on, especially when I feel like I’m gonna burst out of my clothes.

Damn…on my next gaining journey I’m going to hope and pray for a deeper belly button than what I usually get. Mmmm….!
8 months

A little while ago i went to an amusement park with a few friends, it has been about 4-5 years since i last went. Now i couldn’t fit into any of the rides, my belly got too much in the way of getting the safetybars/things to lock. It was quite embarassing to be quite honest, to having to walk away while everyone watched.
8 months

Fattybellykitten:
A little while ago i went to an amusement park with a few friends, it has been about 4-5 years since i last went. Now i couldn’t fit into any of the rides, my belly got too much in the way of getting the safetybars/things to lock. It was quite embarassing to be quite honest, to having to walk away while everyone watched.

Definitely know the feeling! Last time I went to an amusement park was probably 5 years ago, and I only went one rode with belts/harness. I couldn't pull the harness down far enough over my belly to buckle it - one of the workers physically had to shove it down, and I couldn't budge an inch. That was the last time, wouldn't have the slightest chance of fitting now 🫣
8 months

Collegeguy2514:
Today at a great all-you-can-eat place, I had to scoot my chair back when my belly kept hitting the table. This is a new experience for me.

BlubberButt:
I don't fit in booths and my belly takes up so much room I can't push in my chair. when I see a skinny person that can STILL squeeze by me sitting there like the buddha, I know. I am FAT. 🐷

At my heaviest, booths were tight. I remember my wife was surprised the first time it happened. She's had trouble with booths for a long time but not me. She said, "wow, I'm normally the one who has trouble with booths." It was amazing.

I'm aiming to get there again.
8 months

You know you’re gaining a lot of weight when your 2XL elastic pants feel tight… underneath the hang. 🫣 getting big
8 months

When a “normal” fast food meal is a snack for the drive home from work.
8 months

Bigdoug:
When a “normal” fast food meal is a snack for the drive home from work.

Then you eat a full dinner when you get home too 😊
8 months