Fat experiences

Daily "i'm fat" reminders

Fitting in places at work as an auto accessories installer. Not only am I fat but I’m also very broad shouldered and big legged so fitting in tight spaces under trucks or in the floors of cars is definitely a challenge. But definitely a fun one. Lol
1 year

Being unable to shop, or at least have very limited options, in regular stores. I'm a size 3x shirt and 22 or 24 pant, so I have to shop plus sizes only now. Before, I used to fit into XXL, which was sometimes in the "regular size" section. Now, I can't get clothes at Costco or Sam's Club and that sucks haha
1 year

Pizzaqueen94:
Being unable to shop, or at least have very limited options, in regular stores. I'm a size 3x shirt and 22 or 24 pant, so I have to shop plus sizes only now. Before, I used to fit into XXL, which was sometimes in the "regular size" section. Now, I can't get clothes at Costco or Sam's Club and that sucks haha

You might want to look online, especially places which have a decent returns policy.
1 year

Felt it today when I was out shopping for clothes and realizing I'm probably gonna have to start custom ordering clothes or going specifically to plus size stores
1 year

HappyBigBelly:
Latest reminder for me are my wedding band and initial ring. Neither fit my ring fingers anymore. Wearing each on my pinkies this morning. Gotta be a common issue with all of us, no?

spoop skerry:
Yeah, a ring I bought last year is getting a bit tight.

ILuvChubbyChix:
Awhile ago I actually got a ring resized because of this. It was not cheap to do this. The good news is, it's not something you will have to do often.

Sometimes I fantasize about how that after getting married, my new wife gets me to gain so much weight the wedding ring simply won't come off, further symbolizing that I'm indeed hers forever. But I'd never do that in real life since you really don't want to lose blood circulation, as the results would be vomit-inducing gross and tragic. That's all I'm going to say about that.

I can only say that my uncle has had the wedding ring forever. He enlarged it once, but never did it again, since then it's been on his finger and he can't get it off. It is buried in grease. I don't know if he was healthy, but his blood was circulating.
1 year

Lifting my office chair multiple times a day...sitting and leaning in a chair with my back straight...turning over in bed belly down
1 year

Not being checked out as much by people. But it means so much more when you do get a flirty smile. Has anyone else experienced this?
1 year

Jd00723:
Not being checked out as much by people. But it means so much more when you do get a flirty smile. Has anyone else experienced this?

🙋‍♀️🙋‍♀️🙋‍♀️🙋‍♀️
1 year

PorkedUp:
Arriving out of breath in my office after having walked around 100 m and having taken half a flight of stairs

Me too! But on the plus side getting to share a joke with larger colleagues about how terrible the stairs are etc. I feel I’ve joined an exclusive club!
1 year

Feeling my belly bounce with every step. Noticing my footsteps getting heavier.
12 months