General

A loving relationship

Totally agree with you. It's difficult enough to find a partner who you get on really well with, if you try to hold out for someone who also has the same fetish as you it's nigh on impossible, especially with feeding where only a few people are into it.

My partner doesn't have exactly the same fantasies as me, but we indulge each other in our various kinks and it works out great. I've found with feeding and weight gain the fantasy is as much in the mind as in reality as she can turn me on massively just by pushing my buttons without actually gaining a pound.

The only thing I would say it that she is a BBW and this it critical. I've dated slim women and despite trying with great effort it hasn't worked out, for me I have to be physically attracted to my partner as a starting point.
8 years

A loving relationship

Having been with the same partner for over a decade, I can also say that the relationship has to be a lot more than a single interest or preference. And if you are lucky enough to have someone that you are generally compatible with, and who you share a great trust with, you will find that the paths of your lives will stay more or less entwined that much more easily, as I have.
While I have always been an FA, and my partner is too, the role of the "fetish" has changed over the course of our relationship. Now I am the feedee, which I never would have expected. But tastes and relationships do change over time, and if you're open to new experiences and ideas, hopefully you will as well!
8 years