General

Active gainers vs watching someone gain

Are you an active gainer or do you enjoy watching someone else gain? Or both...
8 years

Active gainer, but enjoys watching others gain as well.
8 years

Both! I love seeing people gain. It turns me on and inspires me to eat more so i can be as fat as they are.
8 years

I always love watching women gain. Especially my past girlfriends and especially my wife.

Over the last several years have turned the gaining on myself. I think a mutual gaining relationship is such the ultimate on so many levels.

I think eventually if you like your women to gain weight as an FA and into weight gain eventually the Lbs. will find you as well and continue the erotic evolution of weight gain being innate within you.
8 years

I love watching women gain and I'm currently now an active gainer myself. It's really encouraging to see others gaining weight, and it really drives me into wanting to gain and be as big as they are, or even bigger! So both for me! xD
8 years

I love watching, and the thought of helping, a beautiful women get plumped up smiley
8 years

I have always liked watching other gain, and in the past year I was an active gainer too. Mutual gaining would be great.
8 years

Love watching my wife gain.

I'd love to get fat myself to experience what it feels like, but I do a lot of sport which I need to remain lean for, so not an option.
8 years