General

Gaining a small abount

I want to only gain about 7-10 pounds...(im into gaining but dont want to gain that much) how long does it take for the scale to change and go up
8 years

Gaining a small abount

It depends on the food, your activity level, and your metabolism, but from what I understand the digestion process takes something like twelve hours. So in some small sense, the calories in your famous fattening shakes are always turning into fat in your body, which is a lovely thought. In your case your belly always has a lot of stored fat waiting to get to your ass and hips.
8 years

Gaining a small abount

How long to store tho..
8 years

Gaining a small abount

I think about half a day, it sounds like? Although in your case your belly seems to be a perpetual facility, heh, but it's only a matter of time before it spreads to the rest of you.
8 years

Gaining a small abount

It's always best to eat a huge amount of food with lots of calories right before bed. Drink some heavy whipping cream with your last meal before bed as well, add some stuff like chocolate milk, melted ice cream, etc. to add more fattening calories. If you continue to do so, you'll get huge. smiley Like I've said elsewhere, it takes time. Again it's also best to have fun rather than making gaining become a chore.
8 years

Gaining a small abount

Raven:Like I've said elsewhere, it takes time. Again it's also best to have fun rather than making gaining become a chore.

Wise words, this. Don't forget the ultimate goal is to enjoy yourself and be happy with who you are and how big-or small if you're going in the other direction even-you're becoming. So smile when you feel that belly getting full!
8 years

Gaining a small abount

I'm just impatient...I want to just pork up in like a week...or less Lol. But I dont want all belly gains so I have to be patient
8 years

Gaining a small abount

I'd love to see you pork up in a week, too, haha. It's definitely hard to wait. You must be looking forward to when you can rest back with your new, sexy curves and let your bloated belly settle back and not be so out there.
8 years

Gaining a small abount

Yes exactly...it will happen soon I hope...but I love talking to you. Always invouraging.
8 years

Gaining a small abount

Likewise! Even if your belly shrinks while your hips expand you know I won't stop encouraging you to keep that figure curvy, hehe.
8 years
12   loading