Submission and domination

Humiliating a fat girl

I definitely think I need to be humiliated these days
1 year

Humiliating a fat girl

XLLife:
I need some proper humiliation
Bet. If you’re down to do RP, let me know, though it’d be great to get to know you better KLLife
1 year

Humiliating a fat girl

XLLife:
I need some proper humiliation

youre in the right place
1 year

Humiliating a fat girl

I deserve to be teased for what a hopelessly fat pig I've turned myself into. Humiliation compels me to give in to my gluttony and grow into a plumper juicier sow
1 year

Humiliating a fat girl

ChubbyHunnie:
I deserve to be teased for what a hopelessly fat pig I've turned myself into. Humiliation compels me to give in to my gluttony and grow into a plumper juicier sow

good keep being a big belly piggie
1 year

Humiliating a fat girl

I'm more into teasing and playful loving humiliation since I have trauma and straight up humiliation just hurts, but fuuuuck I so so need to be teased for how I've been pigging out lately. I swore to myself to loose weight and yet I've gained even more
1 year

Humiliating a fat girl

I absolutely love teasing, seeing a fat girl squirm slightly and blush as I lightly poke fun at her and point out that her shirt or pants look a bit too snug or a light comment on how much shes eating but still lovingly feeding and enabling it. Public teasing is probably my favorite, not with words, but with too tight shirts, too small bras, pants that cant go over your belly, or a shirt that JUST barely fits that I know wont fit by the end of our day out because we would have to of course stop for food multiple times.
1 year

Humiliating a fat girl

ChubbyHunnie:

God, you really let yourself go. A fat hog like you’s been chugging down slop since the day they were born, I bet. Still, you’re such a long way to go. Imagine that funnel in your throat already, and start glutting until your fat ass stretches out your jeans. We know those seams”ll rip soon. Clock’s ticking. Start eating.
1 year

Humiliating a fat girl

I love being teased and humiliated 🥰
1 year

Humiliating a fat girl

Babygirl95:
I love being teased and humiliated 🥰

Do you struggle with family comments
1 year
34567   loading