Submission and domination

Humiliating a fat girl

Dutch bbw:
I love to be fed and get bigger and bigger. Then they would try to make me fit into clothes that are way too small. And laugh at me because I would desperately try to get my fat ass into jeans. Gets me so wet

Jack-Elray:
You know they make pink lycra jumpsuits that leave nothing to the imagination. Show off every curve and heighten every roll.
Get a little tail and a pig nose and you’re dressed like the perfect pig.
All you need is a trough full of slop and you are good to go

I would have to stick my ass up high and grunt and eat and get wetter and wetter because of the humiliation, the laughs, the mocking
3 years

Humiliating a fat girl

Dutch bbw:
I love to be fed and get bigger and bigger. Then they would try to make me fit into clothes that are way too small. And laugh at me because I would desperately try to get my fat ass into jeans. Gets me so wet

Jack-Elray:
You know they make pink lycra jumpsuits that leave nothing to the imagination. Show off every curve and heighten every roll.
Get a little tail and a pig nose and you’re dressed like the perfect pig.
All you need is a trough full of slop and you are good to go

Dutch bbw:
I would have to stick my ass up high and grunt and eat and get wetter and wetter because of the humiliation, the laughs, the mocking

Glad you know exactly where you belong. On your knees eating.
The best thing is the more your taunted the quicker you eat, the fatter you get the more we taunt you.

You’ll only be getting fatter and more humiliated every day.
3 years

Humiliating a fat girl

chubbyjess:
I love being humiliated. I get so embarrassed but it also makes me feel so turned on and even hungrier

morechubbybelly:
I love the idea of trapping someone in this endless cycle of humiliation, arousal, and eating. There humiliation causing them to just eat and get even heavier only serving to further increase how humiliated they are

StuffedBelly:
I am stuck in this cycle now 😱. I am turning into a disgusting, lazy, obese pig. I'm only ever going to get bigger now. I get fat, humiliated, turned on and eat more and more. The more bloated I get the more humiliation comes. I cant help myself 😳

Sounds like you’ve found your calling pig.
Imagine your humiliation a year from now when you’re twice your size and do nothing but eat.
3 years

Humiliating a fat girl

I like the subtle hummilation in bringing a partner to annual events; like birthdays, work break-ups etc. In the past friends have commented that my partner's getting chubby just to tease me. My go to response to blame shift would be... "Yeah, I know she can't stop eating" 🐷 Even though I was largely response for her getting so fat!
3 years

Humiliating a fat girl

I guess being teased a lot growing up I came to really hate teasing and humiliation.
I was teased for being skinny mostly or that I wasn't as attractive as some girls at school.
Teased for having next to no boobs or butt.
People make comments now in public like look at the land whale or damn how did she get that fat?
It still hurts tho' because its meant to hurt.
Being teased by someone you love in a playful manner would be better but I have never experienced that.
My Mom constantly picks on me because of my weight and she is not nice about it so does hurt.
3 years

Humiliating a fat girl

Ditzy:
I guess being teased a lot growing up I came to really hate teasing and humiliation.
I was teased for being skinny mostly or that I wasn't as attractive as some girls at school.
Teased for having next to no boobs or butt.
People make comments now in public like look at the land whale or damn how did she get that fat?
It still hurts tho' because its meant to hurt.
Being teased by someone you love in a playful manner would be better but I have never experienced that.
My Mom constantly picks on me because of my weight and she is not nice about it so does hurt.

So sorry to hear your Mom picks on you. That is not good parenting and particularly cruel as an adult. I also was teased as the fat kid with moobs when I was in grammer school. Absolutely hated it and it made me feel like crap. Yet as I grew older I discovered I loved fat women and came to embrace being fat myself. It is ironic that people still are critical of people being overweight when 42% of Americans are obese and another 35% overweight. So we are in the majority and embracing it.
3 years

Humiliating a fat girl

Its a different world than when I grew up so I tend not to comment on posts like this.
If people like it thats fine they are free to enjoy what they like.
When I first joined here I was put off by guys making what I took as fat jokes or humiliation and never knew it was actually a "thing".
3 years

Humiliating a fat girl

StuffedBelly:
I am stuck in this cycle now 😱. I am turning into a disgusting, lazy, obese pig. I'm only ever going to get bigger now. I get fat, humiliated, turned on and eat more and more. The more bloated I get the more humiliation comes. I cant help myself 😳

Jack-Elray:
Sounds like you’ve found your calling pig.
Imagine your humiliation a year from now when you’re twice your size and do nothing but eat.

StuffedBelly:
I know... I'm so ashamed and yet so turned on. I'm helpless and there are just so many people ready to push me in the right/wrong direction. 50lbs of lard stuck to me in 8months. I dread to think what state my ruined body will be in a years time.[/quote]

I imagine you’ll be over 300lbs by then... my goodness just think of how you will look with all that extra flab.
3 years

Humiliating a fat girl

Contrastlover:
I like the subtle hummilation in bringing a partner to annual events; like birthdays, work break-ups etc.

^That's definitely a good one.
Every year for my work Holiday party my wife can't fit into her dress from the previous year and has to buy a new one. Many of my coworkers know her from years ago when she was skinny. So there's a subtle humiliation there. One time, a coworker of mine didn't recognize her when visiting our table.
3 years

Humiliating a fat girl

Petty9x:
Hi xxPoisonKissesxx,

may I ask what you like in beeing humiliated and getting teased? Does it arose you? Or do you feel just safe because you are used to it?

I wish I knew. However, I am more into light teasing. I wish someone would play with my fat and caress my belly while saying : "oh what a piggie slut you are"
3 years
12345   loading