Submission and domination

Humiliating a fat girl

Im a fat lazy pig who needs be humillate and tease!!!!
2 years

Humiliating a fat girl

piggyobese:

Yes you do. You deserve to be tied down and fed nonstop while being laughed at for how obese your getting. Every day, again and again.
2 years

Humiliating a fat girl

piggyobese:

HubbyExperiment:
Yes you do. You deserve to be tied down and fed nonstop while being laughed at for how obese your getting. Every day, again and again.

Yeah, i need food!!! Im only thinks in food and gain without end
2 years

Humiliating a fat girl

Charlotte7:
I absolutely LOVE being teased and humiliated for being so fat. I have no idea why it arouses me so much
''

Sounds so sexy. Would love to fulfill your wildest wishes is that regard.
2 years

Humiliating a fat girl

Please bring on the teasing & humiliation! Tell me how much of a fat pig I've become.
2 years

Humiliating a fat girl

Absolutely need some teasing
2 years

Humiliating a fat girl

piggyobese:

The only true way to humiliate you piggy is to have them wear tight clothing have them eat in a public restaurant at rush hour and have them make pig noises and then watch as they tear through their clothes and break the wooden chair they're sitting on.
2 years

Humiliating a fat girl

I love being teased and humiliated
2 years

Humiliating a fat girl

***bbwcow:
I love being teased and humiliated

fat appreciator:
I would love to tease and humiliate you, telling you to grow your fat blubberbutt bigger smiley

Oof do you want me to grow that butt even bigger?
2 years

Humiliating a fat girl

piggyobese:

Discord8170:
The only true way to humiliate you piggy is to have them wear tight clothing have them eat in a public restaurant at rush hour and have them make pig noises and then watch as they tear through their clothes and break the wooden chair they're sitting on.

A top tier scenario, showing off prized hogs at the county fair so to speak. Humiliation and degredation are great, it's a shame most FA's/feeders aren't into it. Sure gentleness and praise is nice but it doesn't motivate me to gain like doom, inevitability and bullying. But that's because I'm weird.
2 years
12345   loading