Submission and domination

Humiliating a fat girl

I totally love being teased/humiliated about slowly turning into a pig. LOL! However I get a little nervous about teasing/humiliating others unless I know *exactly* what they like to hear. I really, really don't want to hurt anyone in the name of playing.

With that said, if anyone wants to play/chat online I'd be up for it now and then. PM me and I have Kik, too. 😁🐷
2 years

Humiliating a fat girl

Dynamo:
I totally love being teased/humiliated about slowly turning into a pig. LOL! However I get a little nervous about teasing/humiliating others unless I know *exactly* what they like to hear. I really, really don't want to hurt anyone in the name of playing.

With that said, if anyone wants to play/chat online I'd be up for it now and then. PM me and I have Kik, too. 😁🐷

I know what you mean. I LOVE being on the receiving end - less of the piggy stuff, more about losing my figure, lack of self-discipline etc. I like to think I'm not bad at giving it out too - but establishing what works for other people is key to making sure it all stays fun 😈
2 years

Humiliating a fat girl

If anyone is intrested in mutual humiliation with an overstuffed trans boy, my kik is Albee888
2 years

Humiliating a fat girl

This is good stuff, I myself just can't not have this paired with weight gain. I'm not too big a fan of stuff missing more bdsm/humiliation/darker stuff. In terms of feeders approaching me.
2 years

Humiliating a fat girl

i’d love to be teased about my big growing belly. kik: kkjkjklopkg
2 years

Humiliating a fat girl

I love it! The more humiliating the tasks the better!!!
2 years

Humiliating a fat girl

PinkPiglet85:
I love it! The more humiliating the tasks the better!!!

The sky the limit with that kind of mindset, it does leave the door open to a lot of possibilities...
2 years

Humiliating a fat girl

I’d love to be teased about how fat how I’m growing. Having my belly grabbed and shook really gets me hot. Especially being told I might as well keep going as fat as I am. The me possibly resisting and being force fed…mmm. It’s turning me on now lol.
2 years

Humiliating a fat girl

Would love to hear what is the most humiliating thing someone has said to you in real life?
2 years

Humiliating a fat girl

I like being teased. My boyfriend pats my belly while we are in public sometimes; other times he tickles or pokes at my rolls. I also have a thing for humiliation but only in private. I have never told him about that, though!
2 years
23456   loading