Stuffing

To those of you who are maintaining...

Gentlewoman:
...or have a partner who is, etc. Weight gain just not being in the cards: how do you enjoy this fetish? What do you do to fire up your imagination? What does your foreplay entail?

I'm eagerly anticipating any and all replies! smiley

1. Excercise. I lift hard 3× a week and do cardio so I don't have to watch every calorie.

This comes in handy when I notice chubby newbies or prodigal members of my gym who let themselves go while they were gone.

2. Stuff low-calorie food. When I really need to get a full belly, I stuff with cabbage, oatmeal, homemade fruit smoothies, beans, watermelon, or other filling things.

It's a different feeling than eating something fatty or greasy in that there is all of the fullness but none of the heavy grogginess. I can still be productive the rest of the day.

As far as with my imagination, I remind myself that there is always time. If I decided to actually become a feedee, the muscles I've built would help me carry more weight. The capacity I've built means I could really blow up quickly if I wanted to.

I think not being an active gainer would be torture if it was something I wasn't sure I could do. I like a challenge. Knowing that I could do it but choose not to because of other life goals makes it not a conflict that has to be resolved.
8 years

Gentlewoman:
...or have a partner who is, etc. Weight gain just not being in the cards: how do you enjoy this fetish? What do you do to fire up your imagination? What does your foreplay entail?

By nature I'm a mutual gainer. The vast majority of the 25+ years that my wife and I have been together one or both of us has been maintaining or even losing slowly. Here is what works for me.

- Have a lot of non sexuality related goals and activities going on, some of which encourage weight maintenance or loss and/or general fitness.
- have a focus on a healthy and balanced life, so you both feel good in your skin other than size related stuff.

- have outlets, like here, for those desires, so they are not bottled up.

- make sure to have intimacy without fat/feeding stuff, to enjoy touch, simple physical stimulation, etc

- but he willing to slip into some fantasies in your head when you need to for actual sex times.

- be patient; practice and age both make it easier!
8 years

Gentlewoman:

JayDee303:
1. Excercise. I lift hard 3× a week and do cardio so I don't have to watch every calorie.

This comes in handy when I notice chubby newbies or prodigal members of my gym who let themselves go while they were gone.

2. Stuff low-calorie food. When I really need to get a full belly, I stuff with cabbage, oatmeal, homemade fruit smoothies, beans, watermelon, or other filling things.

It's a different feeling than eating something fatty or greasy in that there is all of the fullness but none of the heavy grogginess. I can still be productive the rest of the day.

As far as with my imagination, I remind myself that there is always time. If I decided to actually become a feedee, the muscles I've built would help me carry more weight. The capacity I've built means I could really blow up quickly if I wanted to.

I think not being an active gainer would be torture if it was something I wasn't sure I could do. I like a challenge. Knowing that I could do it but choose not to because of other life goals makes it not a conflict that has to be resolved.

Gentlewoman:
Thanks for your reply! Very insightful. Reading about your circumstance was thought-provoking.

Thanks. I lurked for years because I didn't think that I had anything to add to the conversation, so when I decided to actually join this site, I promised myself to make it worth it by contributing.
7 years

Gentlewoman:

This is always of interest to me, especially now that I am in a job which is physically demanding and I really can't get fat or I'll lose my job.

When I had a desk job, it really didn't matter and I could just balloon up into a big old butterball.

One thing to add: Have a physically demanding job, or make it as physically demanding as you can. Walk to another office instead of emailing. Take the steps. Park a half-mile from your work (or farther).

Let's not forget that the brain may be the most powerful sex organ any of us have.

Imagination, roleplaying, reading erotica, "naughty" talk, all these can help contribute to the enjoyment of this fetish -- without a single calorie being eaten or a single fat cell being formed.

Also, it may not be that important how much is fed but the manner in which it is fed, depending upon the relationship.

Best to you in your pursuits of pleasure (without plumpness).

Zonker
7 years