Gaining

Going out fat

Hi everyone! I've put on a lot of weight recently, and I've discovered how much I love going out to show off the flab. Lately, I've been going out wearing shirts and pants that are deliberately too small, then heading out to eat at fast food restaurants. I'm loving the looks I get from people as I try to pull my shirt down to cover my big, saggy belly. Even better, the looks I get when I order an outrageous amount of food, then sit down in the restaurant by myself and eat, eat, eat.

Anyone else ever do anything like this?
7 years

Going out fat

Yup, such an exhilarating experience to go out showing off all the new fat. Last year when I was at my max (~250 lbs) after having gained 40 lbs in a few months, I would go to the grocery store, restaurants, and even the beach wearing outgrown clothes (which was everything I owned), buy lots of food, and just eat and eat. There was no hiding my belly, even in sweatshirts haha. I got lots of stares and I enjoyed the combination of shame and liberation
7 years

Going out fat

breadpool:
i admit i've done this too...but i only do it late at night, haha...too embarrassed to do it during the day. i love the looks i get from random people when i go to mcdonalds or convenience stores though. i try to act like i'm oblivious to the fact that my muffin top is fully exposed and that my ass barely fits my pants, but i'm blushing red the whole time...it feels so bad yet so good...can't help myself >_

I relate to this on so many levels. There's something about doing a "late-night run" like you're describing that makes it all seem kind of taboo — and thus very exciting. Seeing and feeling my body jiggling as I rub my belly while waiting in line to order my food, then watching the people as my order goes on...and on...and on...

It's good to be fat. smiley
7 years

Going out fat

breadpool:
i don't even know why i love doing it so much but i can't seem to get enough of it. i fantasize about people actually talking to me and commenting directly, telling me i need to cut back on the fast food and hit the gym, buy larger size clothes, etc.

it's something that should be mortifying and it kind of is but at the same time that's what makes it so good...

fetishes/kinks can be odd lol...but i'm not going to question it too much anymore...just gonna do it.

Definitely. I don't know why this presses so many buttons, but it does. Just walking into a place with everything jiggling, belly peeking out, muffin top on display, feels like an act of rebellion.

I imagine all the things people are thinking..."he doesn't need to eat that," "doesn't he know that shirt barely covers his belly," etc.
7 years

Going out fat

Yea...it's crazy I never thought I would be like this because I only liked my women getting fat and thought I would be embarrassed of this. In fact when I first gained weight after being skinny my whole life.....I was kind of in denial and it wasn't till I saw a couple of friends that I hadn't seen for a few years....who were in slight shock by my filling out. It made me feel kind of embarrassed with all that attention even though I just kind of filled out from being so thin and I wasn't what you would call fat....a little bulkier muscle with a slight belly.

Fast forward to just several years ago and I didn't feel weird about it...in fact whe I was intentionally gaining and put on 40+ Lbs of big Fat belly I almost got a thrill to show it off and have someone comment. I would wear dress shirts that clearly were looking obnoxious many times to get comments from some work employees not to mention my wife. A couple places I frequented such as restaurants or grocery store where I knew the workers for many years I would come in and somewhat flaunt my new huge gut. I never really got any comments but I could only imagine the minute I left and all the talk behind my back about how Fat I got. At my heaviest I met my wife for some wine at our mutual friends house when I got there it was just four women sitting around drinking some wine. Soon after I got there and settled down my wife said she had to pick up one of our kids and I decided to stay. Upon leaving our close friend and I came together for a good bye hug and she pulled me in close and squeezed in tight for a long hug with my huge gut pushing her back....it seemed like she held the embrace for many minutes fighting my huge belly pushing she back and as she let go her hand gently rubbed around the the side of my huge gut at my love handle. All I could think about was she must have been impressed with my new size and there was some definite talk about how Fat I have become.

Yea....I guess those are the moments that make you want to keep pushing to get bigger and bigger with this fetish.
7 years

Going out fat

fatterallthetime:
I love to go to the mall for lunch! I'm working up to ordering 1 meal item from each restaurant in the food court, so far I've made it to 4! Then I go get a large Blizzard and take a lap around the mall with my fat belly peeking out of my shirt. I intentionally stop by stores like American Eagle and Holister that I know I can't fit into and then I get a ton of stares. I've even had some passer-by's point or make comments to their friends like "did you see that girl's belly?!" I love it when that happens!

That sounds awesome! Getting the looks and especially the comments as you're rockin' your fat for all to see. Good on you!

Lately I've been enjoying hitting the mall as well, trying on clothes that I know won't fit. And sometimes buying them--the raised eyebrows I get fom the store workers are priceless.
7 years

Going out fat

I often have a fantasy of slowly waddling into a mall food court, wearing a too-small t-shirt with my soft, pale belly peeking out and my plump arms straining the sleeves with a pair of short shorts that show off my thick doughboy thighs. Then spending an hour or two ordering food from multiple places and stuffing myself as my clothes get tighter and tighter.
7 years

Going out fat

Dolkite:
I often have a fantasy of slowly waddling into a mall food court, wearing a too-small t-shirt with my soft, pale belly peeking out and my plump arms straining the sleeves with a pair of short shorts that show off my thick doughboy thighs. Then spending an hour or two ordering food from multiple places and stuffing myself as my clothes get tighter and tighter.

That sounds like a fantasy you should make happen!
7 years