Submission and domination

Share your dark fantasies

UWM2003:
being taken off to some lab or farm where they house massive pigs like from that festival and being sort of a test subject pig, doing tasks whilst gaining copious amounts of weight and being treated like a pig.
Eating what they eat, sleeping alongside them, converting me into a pig both mentally and physically.
All the time being monitered 24/7, with possibly hourly checkups depending on how fast i'm gaining, for everything: bmi, blood pressure, waist size, hip size, thigh size, etc.
Growing far beyond any normal person and even most of the bariatrics, needing special equipment for me to move around, crawl/waddle and to operate on me so I keep growing.
Never being anything less than full to the brim with insanely caloric slop.
All while being told i'm a good pig.

Motley:
I wonder how this process would affect your mind. Maybe you'll get all soft and sweet and docile for your captors. Living to be told you're a good piggy as you keep growing and growing and eating delicious food, and your mind slowly going soft and dumb.

Thats sounds soo perfect
2 years

My fantasy
I meet online a feeder who is already tall and very fat. He's nice at first. Until you meet him at home. At home, he offers me a drink to which he added some sedatives. When I wake up I am in a room that is equipped with bdsm tools. It turns out to be a master fattener. I am tied with my hands to the ceiling and my feet to the floor. I'm all naked. My new master 450 ibs wearing a transparent Latex is standing in front of me laughing at me. He says that now he will see what it means to serve and fatten with him. He shaves my whole body and takes all sorts of humiliating photos. Before that, he took my papers and phone. He is requesting a password for Facebook and refuses to give him. He laughs that it would be better if I give it to him right away because he'll get it out of me anyway. I resist so he comes up to me and twists my egg very hard, saying that I would be better off obeying the pig. So I gave it to him because it hurt a lot. Then he puts on a remote penis cage that only he can open and close the application. So I became his pig and 100% slave. I was going through a mental breakdown, what will I do. I released my knots and ordered me to sit in the lounge. He set up a funnel and fed me a very sweet and greasy sheikh. Such a fattening last 5 days taking various photos. After 5 days I gained 50 ibs. But I also regained my pseudo-freedom because I let me go but I was in his cage and he had my facebook and other media and a lot of humiliating photos. In order for the photos not to be published, I had to be polite and eat whatever he punishes. Every now and then we can be fed
2 years

growbagbelly:
To be forced to drink my own fatty milk that just make me keep growing rounder which in turn makes me produce more milk. Vicious cycle of fatness

I wouldn't call that a cdark" fantasy. Sounds milky white and creamy. Hot too!
2 years

I would love to be kidnapped by a very horny feeder with an insatiable sex drive. Feed and fuck deliciously and repeatedly. No protection, I am also expected to swallow his cum.

On “date nights” I get to dress up. I am taken to parties where I am dressed in very sexy lingerie. Men fondle my ass and breasts, some allowed to suck my nipples and finger my pink fuck hole as I walk around on display. I am taken to a bed and handcuffed to it. Men surround me displaying erect cocks. Feeder picks the ones he likes. They have permission to use me sexually while he watches. He now allowed to fuck their women too. The first one twists my tender nipples hard as he roughly shoves his hard cock into my lubed up hole. No foreplay, I am a hole to please his cock and squirt a big load. He fucks me hard as all my fat jiggles with each thrust, he cums and yells his pleasure. As soon as he pulls out, a new one penetrates my pussy. Then he pulls out to facefuck me. His cock is huge, he is choking me with it. He cums, shooting his hot spermy load all over my face.my feeder enjoys the dozen guys who use me orally, anally, vaginally, and belly fucking me.I cum twice, I can’t help it. They cheer every time a guy ejaculates inside or on me. My feeder is taking appointments from men at the party. Many are still very aroused by what they have seen and done. Tomorrow is a poker party where I am a part of the entertainment of his close friends. One guest will be allowed to fuck me on the couch while the rest play poker or watch. All want to watch and unload their balls before the game begins. Feeder spanks me, whips me then fucks me in the ass. YOU ARE NEXT!!! What do do plan to do to me?
2 years

This is purely a fantasy and I would never do it given the chance. That being said, I sometimes fantasize about being an exhibit at a circus or zoo where I would just be a fat blob. There people would tease me, mock me, laugh at me, and most importantly throw me food. I would eat all the food they throw at me as well as what the keepers feed me, and I would grow fatter and fatter, thus keeping the cycle going but making each revolution more ecstatic. I would hope that I would become a major attraction, so thousands could galk at my monstrous body and they would pay shovel food down my gullet to make me even more comically obese. All so they could get amusement out of me.
2 years

XxxYyy:
This is purely a fantasy and I would never do it given the chance. That being said, I sometimes fantasize about being an exhibit at a circus or zoo where I would just be a fat blob. There people would tease me, mock me, laugh at me, and most importantly throw me food. I would eat all the food they throw at me as well as what the keepers feed me, and I would grow fatter and fatter, thus keeping the cycle going but making each revolution more ecstatic. I would hope that I would become a major attraction, so thousands could galk at my monstrous body and they would pay shovel food down my gullet to make me even more comically obese. All so they could get amusement out of me.

Oh that's hot! I would definitely go to that circus!
They could also chose one spectator to go on the scene and touch your fat body, pinching your fat rolls to show everyone how fat you've gotten...
2 years

My thin gf and I get a new roommate who happens to be a beautiful bbw, a little bit older than us. Not long after we start having 3 ways together and discover that her huge breasts are lactating, and my gf gets hooked on her breast milk. She realizes she's a little and begins referring to our new roommate and I as her mommy and daddy. Several weeks go by and I notice all that milk is having quite an impact on her figure. Her flat stomach is an obvious chubby belly, her butts grown round and soft, and her tiny tits have gone up 3 cup sizes. Me and her new mommy constantly squeeze and jiggle her new chub and tease her for plumping up so much but she couldn't care less. She's too obsessed with sucking mommy's milk and being fucked as often as possible. As time goes on she behaves more and more like a baby, never speaking in full sentences, relying on us to care for her at all times. Months go by and the thin girl I knew has been replaced by an obese blob of a girl. The hormones in the milk have made her dumb and constantly sex starved. We admire how much our little girl had grown so far and decide that she's never going to stop.
2 years

So I wrote about this in Bombshell and related stories, I posted Bombshell: Origins here in the stories section but basically I'd love to have the superpower of instantly fattening people by hundreds of pounds at a time by the simple act of concentrating on making it happen. Our girl B uses her ability to fight crime but obviously I'd use it for sexy purposes, I.e. to help a feedee achieve their wildest weight gain dreams never thought possible.

Another fun fantasy of mine: a huge feedee smothers me by laying on me while trying to initiate sex and then they...forget about me for a few minutes. Start playing a game on their phone over my shoulder or something. My efforts to move, tap out, or signal that I need air are useless, I can't reach around them because they're so big, and they're too heavy for them to notice my futile attempts to push them or move them. Head swimming, oxygen deprived, I feel my heart rate beginning to slow...

They finally remember to roll off of me just as I'm at risk of losing consciousness.
2 years

chubette:
Being kidnapped and chained up in an empty room, while my captor shows up for daily stuffing sessions, sometimes leaving me with a tube down my throat which slowly fills me with fatty chocolaty cream.

I helplessly watch my body grow fatter, bulges oozing out day by day. One morning I wake up to find myself unchained, and I make a dash for freedom. My body jiggles with every move, but I make it the only opening avaiable - an oval shaped hole in the padded wall.

I dive through, wriggling desperately to gain freedom, but my newly gained flab betrays me. My overfed paunch won't fit, and eventually I'm trapped, my belly caught in the opening.

Once my captor shows up he finds my lower half in the room, and I suddenly feel him shoving and pushing, kneading my fat belly through the wall. Thinking I'm finally being released I push on... but with a soft thumping sound, my belly is replaced by my massive hips and ass, surging up against the wall inside like a cork in a bottle.

That's when I realize it's all part of his plan - my belly now sags down on one side, nearly touching the floor, and effectively locking me in place... trapped between it and my jiggling backside, halfway through the wall.

There I am utterly helpless to my captor, who now has complete access to my naked backside. And the feeding won't stop - with every stuffing, my body grows fatter, oozing further around the wall, trapping me more tightly and hopelessly each passing day.

And I eventually succumb to my new trapped existence, and embrace it... as if I had a choice.

But me as the captor.
2 years

Eponymous:
I'm the servant of some sweet, spoiled, indulgent young lady. A woman who, though pretty and slender, loves nothing more than to stuff her tummy full with fatty foods.

Her parents, afraid that their beautiful girl might embarrass them by eating herself into an obese butterball, keep her on a strict diet. They allow her not a single crumb of her beloved fatty foods.

Fortunately for the hungry young woman I'm only too willing to keep her happy and full. I bring her all the fattening goodies she could ever want. I make sure that, when she's hungry, she can always find some sweet little treat hidden away for her. Soon she's stuffing her face whenever her parents are out of sight.

It's not long before her gluttonous ways start to affect her figure. Her slim waist starts to swell, her lean body growing round and soft.

Her parents are not slow to notice the change in their daughter's appearance. They try to make her see sense, to make her lose weight. But their insensitive comments only drive her to eat more. From time to time they might catch her in the middle of a binge, but she never tells them where she got the food. She knows that if I'm found out she might never again be able to eat any of the unhealthy treats to which she's grown so addicted.

As her body swells, becoming heavier and harder for her to carry, she finds herself getting lazier, growing constantly more sluggish and out of shape. It takes so little to wear her out. She just doesn't have the energy to do anything but lie around and eat. Her parents have given up on her. She's become a fat embarrassment, a shameful secret to be hidden away from the world.

As she grows I start to tease her. When we're alone any hint of proper deference disappears. I call her a fat pig, an overfed manatee of a woman. I mock and humiliate her for how far she's let herself go, for what a hungry fatty she's turned herself into. No longer content to merely watch her eat I start to force feed her, to stuff her until she can't take another bite. Having long since grown too huge and hungry to resist she has no choice but to eat as I tell her to.

Yes to it all, as the feeder.
2 years